Nike Lebron 17

Man I'm joking because I doubt it's just you. I'm not that active here but I've seen conversation speak on this other than specifically about shoes and pages get deleted. Sometimes it's good conversations and sometimes it can turn slightly negative.

Nothing "Really Bad" but different conversations other than about the shoes.

So now, I basically keep it to "Those air bubbles sure are big"!

View attachment 2627584

I hear you. Just going to keep it moving.

1597088318879.png
1597088352764.png
1597088365777.png
1597088391106.png
1597088407371.png
1597088422639.png
1597088443872.png
1597088472130.png
1597088490418.png
1597088508475.png

That's great for you that you are satisfied with a lot of colorways of LeBron XVII. I wish I could feel the same way but there's nothing I liked other than the Lakers colorway.

We're human, you know that, right? We are entitled to our preferences, it's called individualism.

"Stir the pot" to you? Why, because my preference of colorways diverge from you or most of the others?

I reiterate, this line had potential because it looked good optically, but what diminished it was the colorway options. I wish they had more Lakers colorways in addition to the available unconventional colors.

no you’re allowed to have you opinion. By all means please do. But from experiences and what I and others have seen from you in other threads, you tend to be abrasive, say what you want, and when others respond or try to help/point things out to you, you deflect and tell them to keep scrolling. That’s all. I’m sorry you don’t feel satisfied and that’s your opinion. I feel like they have done a great job on this model.

1597088599572.png
1597088622686.png
1597088671967.png
1597088688224.png
1597088707065.png

And this isn't even all of the colorways and it's still almost every color on the rainbow
1597088804175.png

I mean what color do you want?

1597088851782.png
:rofl::rofl:

And I'm joking staff\admin

1597088599572.png
1597088622686.png
1597088671967.png
1597088688224.png
1597088707065.png

And this isn't even all of the colorways and it's still almost every color on the rainbow
1597088804175.png

I mean what color do you want?

1597088851782.png
:rofl::rofl:

And I'm joking staff\admin

Thanks for sharing those colorways although we've been aware of them. You weren't lying about the rainbow because perhaps that could have been the basis of Nike's ideology for this model.

I'm reiterating the multitude of Lakers colorways he wore on court. I'm being biased with those because I'm a Lakers fan and preferred them for my good amount of Lakers apparel.

Thanks for sharing those colorways although we've been aware of them.

I'm reiterating the multitude of Lakers colorways he wore on court. I'm being biased with those because I'm a Lakers fan and preferred them for my good amount of Lakers apparel.

The pics were to show it’s literally almost every color on the rainbow available and if there’s not one that you like, then that color probably doesn’t exist yet.

But as a fellow Lakers fan, I hear you about the colorways.

But to keep it specifically about the shoes and not about ones personal taste, man that sure is a pretty air bubble right there!
1597089555739.jpeg

1597089581368.gif

That’s the way of all signature athletes now though.

True indeed. I noticed that the last several years unfortunately.

I'm going to admit I got so used to the bygone era of Michael Jordan's transcendence regarding signature shoes. I liked how it was simple back then with a low amount of available colorways that matched Bulls colorways and a few alternate colors here and there. Then Nike signature athletes like Penny Hardaway & Kobe Bryant followed suit with their awesome lines.

Just way too many alternate colorways for signature athletes now and not much of team color-based shoes available for us.

And I know damn well you're replying to me. You might as well quote me or use my username. I have no issues with it for the sake of specificity as long as it doesn't get personal or malicious.

I really wish the Soldiers didn't cover the laces. The shoe is beautiful but that addition smh

I'm glad you you were satisfied with the colorways. I just wish I could be as well, lots of those Lakers colorways that he wore on court would have been great options for Lakers fans had they been released. I wished they were available so bad.

I agree with you about what you didn't care for because I disliked all the low tops myself. And More Than An Athlete didn't impress me either.

The stuff he wears is usually blowing GRs out of the water. I wish the ID option was still there for the main line but I get why it isn't.

And it's too bad we couldn't get a Black/silver model. Something like the Raiders. That could have been stellar on the 17.

Triple black 17 (not low) would’ve been insta copped.
Def could’ve appreciated a black lion (Black/gym colorway).

they left a lot of potential on the table. I like/liked this mode but I def the gr colorways could’ve been way better.

That lakers Sunday white colroway he wore for the first home game of the season was bananas.

It happened yesterday in that thread and the thread got scrubbed. Don’t be dense.
Don't be rude.

Divergent opinions don't ruin threads. Petty squabbling does.

If you don't like what the user posts, just tap the user's name, then tap the "ignore" button. If you think they're violating the rules, click the report link.

If you find it annoying when someone who doesn't like something goes on and on about it, don't do that same thing with their posts. It just multiplies the disruption.

Let's keep this thread on topic.

I can’t think of a reason why Nike doesn’t do ID’s for Lebron sig line anymore. Maybe it’s because of how cheap the paint looks on flyknit on the IDs? I know the Kobe’s had that problem.

The pics were to show it’s literally almost every color on the rainbow available and if there’s not one that you like, then that color probably doesn’t exist yet.
For me personally, it's not about the color, but the application, the colorblocking, the contrast. For example, I have ALWAYS thought that solid color shoes are lazy. There are VERY few examples of a solid shoe the I like, or even mostly solid (AGIMAT 16s are one example I have and LOVE).

I'm underwhelmed by the colorways offered on the 17 mids. Playstation colorway is the closest I've gotten to pulling a trigger, but nah.

I love the 17 lows, though. Love the court people, the GITD, and despite what I just said about solid colors being lazy IMO, I really like the Titans. Might pull the trigger on the GITD, but haven't yet. Waiting until the 18s are officially launched and all of the colors of the 17 are out, but it will definitely be a low for me. Again, the mids were just very underwhelming for me as far as color blocking goes.

I really wish the Soldiers didn't cover the laces. The shoe is beautiful but that addition smh

The stuff he wears is usually blowing GRs out of the water. I wish the ID option was still there for the main line but I get why it isn't.

And it's too bad we couldn't get a Black/silver model. Something like the Raiders. That could have been stellar on the 17.

It's a shame he gets the better colors to wear just because he's the cornerstone NBA star for Nike.

I miss how it was during Michael Jordan's prominence when we could wear the same colors that he wore on court as fans. A bygone era unfortunately.

Although I'm a big Raiders fan, I prefer their colorways on running or training shoes instead of basketball shoes for correlation purposes.

For me personally, it's not about the color, but the application, the colorblocking, the contrast. For example, I have ALWAYS thought that solid color shoes are lazy. There are VERY few examples of a solid shoe the I like, or even mostly solid (AGIMAT 16s are one example I have and LOVE).

I'm underwhelmed by the colorways offered on the 17 mids. Playstation colorway is the closest I've gotten to pulling a trigger, but nah.

I love the 17 lows, though. Love the court people, the GITD, and despite what I just said about solid colors being lazy IMO, I really like the Titans. Might pull the trigger on the GITD, but haven't yet. Waiting until the 18s are officially launched and all of the colors of the 17 are out, but it will definitely be a low for me. Again, the mids were just very underwhelming for me as far as color blocking goes.

I'm 50/50 about solid color shoes. Some are OK based on physical design. But I agree some solid color shoes do look lazy or uninspired. I honestly have a few myself.

They went backwards with this model, and most of the ones before this one by releasing an exorbitant amount of alternate colors and hardly any team-based colors which a lot of fans seemed to like.

Lows always looked cheap to me. I prefer most basketball sneaks to be mid-top. Only lows I ever liked were some Kobe models and the Jordan XI.

Triple black 17 (not low) would’ve been insta copped.
Def could’ve appreciated a black lion (Black/gym colorway).

they left a lot of potential on the table. I like/liked this mode but I def the gr colorways could’ve been way better.

That lakers Sunday white colroway he wore for the first home game of the season was bananas.

It was sad and wasteful that the nice Lakers-based colors were only attainable through a stupid gimmick, like playing a video game or something like that.

NikeiD would solve the issue but the high price and people returning them killed it off. Maybe a voting system before going into production would be more favorable.

I can’t think of a reason why Nike doesn’t do ID’s for Lebron sig line anymore. Maybe it’s because of how cheap the paint looks on flyknit on the IDs? I know the Kobe’s had that problem.

Thank you for the breakdown! I like the mids more than the highs but most of the colorways I like. I’m not not blown away and some could be better but I don’t think the colorways are bad.

I can definitely understand respect others opinion though. I think they done a solid job on the colorways but they can always do better. I miss the Bron’s on ID to see what others could come up with.

Again, thanks for the breakdown!

It's a shame he gets the better colors to wear just because he's the cornerstone NBA star for Nike.

I miss how it was during Michael Jordan's prominence when we could wear the same colors that he wore on court as fans. A bygone era unfortunately.

Although I'm a big Raiders fan, I prefer their colorways on running or training shoes instead of basketball shoes for correlation purposes.
It’s been that way with PE’s for a while now though. Kyrie, Kobe, KD all had team exclusive colorways that never released. It’s a perk of being a Nike athlete, getting your very own colorways whenever you want. Sucks for us but that’s just how it is

Back
Top Bottom