Nike Lebron 17

It’s been that way with PE’s for a while now though. Kyrie, Kobe, KD all had team exclusive colorways that never released. It’s a perk of being a Nike athlete, getting your very own colorways whenever you want. Sucks for us but that’s just how it is

True indeed it's been that way for years now as we've noticed.

But despite Kobe getting a boatload of exclusive colors for him to wear on court, we did get some general Lakers colors he wore during his time thankfully. He was like the last signature guy that had colors that were generally attainable.

Biggest issue right now with PE’s/Team specific is the fact that basketball shoes as a market are waaaay down from the kobe8/9/10 and Lebron 10/11/12 days. The regular colorways are on sale almost as soon as they hit the shelves so why put out a shoe that is market specific or PE and have it sit as well (I’m using my Nike marketing voice)?

I personally think they should do some regional colors, or at least a home/away color pack for every sig shoe, but with athletes not even wearing matching shoes to jerseys (for the most part) I honestly don’t think the brands know WHAT will sell besides Jordan retros.

BRO STOP IT!!! C'MON NIKE!!

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-worn-prior-picture-id1227995780

People keep hyping up Laker colorways like everyone is a Laker fan or que.

It doesn't necessarily mean everyone, it's just Lakers fans and there are a lot of them who prefer them or some people may have an affinity for purple or yellow as a color.

Although the blue laces are bit lighter, they offer a nice contrast. Lace locks are a nice touch.

Thanks, I prob could've swapped them to give a better contrast, still haven't decided on if I'll also use the white laces or not

Just bought the lebron 17 courage on offerup for 100$. Too good to be true but the guy seems legit. Well see

Update: he doesn’t want me to pay thru offerup and wants cashapp. **** that

This has been happening a lot since the LBJ 7. So used to it.

I would actually say it was after the LeBron XI was when the good colorways he wore on court weren't available for us. A lot of the stuff he wore on court seemed available after the VII to X at least. But yeah we've been deprived of nice colors the last few years.

Just bought the lebron 17 courage on offerup for 100$. Too good to be true but the guy seems legit. Well see

Update: he doesn’t want me to pay thru offerup and wants cashapp. **** that
Yep he’s a fraud. There’s no reason not to pay through OfferUp. Never accept anything other than that.

Back
Top Bottom