Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

New pics showing the soles of the 18 lows. Interesting.

1611522767520.png

1611522758575.png

1611522748360.png

looks good except for the BAND-AID

sneaker_speculation-29012021-0001.jpg

LeBron 18 Low leaked and looking to be more of serious take down. Same with the 17s. Last LeBron lows that were comparable to the mid/high releases were the 16s, specifically the Agimat and both Atmos pairs. Hopefully they do something special or a collab, otherwise it's a miss.

The tongue ruins this shoe I swear. Looks and comfort wise these are great. I hope for the 19 they do something better with the tongue.

Yo someone tell me when Lebron is done marketing the Ambassadors to the Chinese, and also let me know if that **** is working lol because he hasn’t been rocking the 18s as much since he messed up his ankle in them. I get you got cheaper shoes to sell, but come on man - y’all really think it’s that still? Plus now we got a retro Lebron watch coming where the 18 won’t matter haha?

Yo someone tell me when Lebron is done marketing the Ambassadors to the Chinese, and also let me know if that **** is working lol because he hasn’t been rocking the 18s as much since he messed up his ankle in them. I get you got cheaper shoes to sell, but come on man - y’all really think it’s that still? Plus now we got a retro Lebron watch coming where the 18 won’t matter haha?
Bron not vibing the 18 since rolling his ankle/ankle so heavily taped that they don’t fit right anymore and the ambassador probably the only low that Nike will let him rock. Wouldn’t be surprised that once Lebron watch is in full he’ll switch to whatever is releasing.

sneaker_speculation-29012021-0001.jpg

LeBron 18 Low leaked and looking to be more of serious take down. Same with the 17s. Last LeBron lows that were comparable to the mid/high releases were the 16s, specifically the Agimat and both Atmos pairs. Hopefully they do something special or a collab, otherwise it's a miss.

Saw yesterday in one of the ig comments that its confirmed there's heel zoom and a react midsole.

I think it’s those reasons y’all have stated but also the Ambassador is simply a damn good shoe.

on IG, The designer gave a detailed description of the shoe, what he was aiming for, and the inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom