Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Christmases came into today. Beautiful detailing!
PXL_20210209_212515607.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210209_212537355.MP.jpg

PXL_20210209_212617308.PORTRAIT.jpg

These 18s are for that alphabet community. I got to bang about 3 different chicks for every day I wear one of these damn things.

i would also love to see the other silhouettes they rejected just for the hell of it

These 18s are for that alphabet community. I got to bang about 3 different chicks for every day I wear one of these damn things.

i would also love to see the other silhouettes they rejected just for the hell of it

Unfortunately for you that’s not gonna help, since you like them that means you’re part of the crew and you’re welcome with open arms.

1612916584723.gif

Ayoooo what?!?!

these have nothing to do with each other. just say you don’t like them and go :lol:

Unfortunately for you that’s not gonna help, since you like them that means you’re part of the crew and you’re welcome with open arms.

1612916584723.gif
pg.jpeg

that sounds exhausting my guy
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love the "lighting" illusion on the heel of the fireberrys (from gc911's ig)

1612921928711.png

1612922040208.png
What here even remotely resembles a lightning bolt?
Regardless, the heel angle is the only angle that looks remotely good on these. Modern Nike basketball shoes keep getting uglier and uglier. There are some exceptions, but for the most part every season, I keep hoping this is the year they turn it around design-wise, but instead it just keeps going further into the abyss.

Back
Top Bottom