Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

1613271916139.png

I ordered the Dunkman’s for $160. I heard this might be the most comfortable LeBron. Is it true that these have Full Length Zoom on top of the Air Max unit? How is that possible? Lol

I ordered the Dunkman’s for $160. I heard this might be the most comfortable LeBron. Is it true that these have Full Length Zoom on top of the Air Max unit? How is that possible? Lol

Watch the video of Petrie detailing the shoe. It shows that the Max Air unit is hollowed out to make a cavity and the full-length Zoom Air unit is then placed in it.

It is at the :39 second mark

Watch the video of Petrie detailing the shoe. It shows that the Max Air unit is hollowed out to make a cavity and the full-length Zoom Air unit is then placed in it.

It is at the :39 second mark

Awww man. They must really be extremely comfortable! FLZ ON Top of an AM unite, that comfort is probably top notch!

I don't think it's the most comfortable Lebron

Wonder if Petrie cares at all that Lebron is doing this. I think I’d be annoyed as the designer if the player I created them for doesn’t like them. This along with the slight mods previous years.

I think the 15 is the most comfortable top to bottom. 18 probably has the best cushioning. But the sock upper of the 15 is levels ahead of the 18s upper comfort.

Back
Top Bottom