Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

18 Lows are my favorite Lebron low!! Actually, the only Lebron low I’ve ever liked. Thought the ACGs would be my only pair. Stewies and Florals are a must!!! Still want Viotechs and Palmers.

A20414D1-A81F-4FCA-9DD9-4A257AFCEC9A.jpeg

Those 18 lows will accent the 6’s just right

Attachments

• 0D1B2482-48E5-4F73-9F28-B899DD17D127.jpeg
    0D1B2482-48E5-4F73-9F28-B899DD17D127.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot Lebron watch was a thing, could see it being these Stewies or the SJ 19s, I know I hope these Stewies are plentiful & sit though because I don’t need to buy ANOTHER pair right now smh

I’m tempted, but not sure I need to double up on these. Lebron’s work great for me when I need a little extra impact protection on the court, but definitely not an every day heavy usage shoe.

Btw, can’t say that I remember seeing any reviews in here but has anyone played in the lows? Thinking about picking up a pair

I prefer the lows to the mids honestly, but the air unit in the back makes for a weird toe to heel transition once the react in the forefoot wears down a little. If they had zoom pods in the forefoot the lows would be super nice but they’re very comfortable as is now.

I prefer the lows to the mids honestly, but the air unit in the back makes for a weird toe to heel transition once the react in the forefoot wears down a little. If they had zoom pods in the forefoot the lows would be super nice but they’re very comfortable as is now.
Thanks man. Never played ball in anything react, kinda interested in that set up. I like the mids, the only thing that I think needs to be tweaked is the upper…gotta crank my laces really tight to feel all the way locked in. Sounds like with the lows you get more support on the upper but lose some of the bounce with the cushioning.

Look like a dude from Russia’s 3x3 team just blew the sole off his Bron’s :wow:

Bruh wrapped them o’s up with athletic tape and went back in the game :rofl:

Look like a dude from Russia’s 3x3 team just blew the sole off his Bron’s :wow:

Bruh wrapped them o’s up with athletic tape and went back in the game :rofl:

Slightly unrelated but when I first heard about 3x3 I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. But after watching it (especially the women's one actually), I love it. Very fast paced, interesting strategy to it, and lots of close finishes. Def looking forward to watching it here on out for all the Olympic games in the future.

Slightly unrelated but when I first heard about 3x3 I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. But after watching it (especially the women's one actually), I love it. Very fast paced, interesting strategy to it, and lots of close finishes. Def looking forward to watching it here on out for all the Olympic games in the future.

agreed I thought it was gonna be dumb. Esp considering how we play pick up games but I like the rules they have in place for it.

I still don’t think the USA Men will ever put notables in it (or guys elect to do it) but it’s entertaining.

So far it seems like nike has no problem with making almost every 18 low widely available

Let's hope they continue that with the stewie pair

Yeah right huh ? lol

Back
Top Bottom