Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Balled in the 18 lows earlier this week and they might already be my current favorite bball shoes to play in.

Although, I did put them side by side with the regular 18's and if nobody told me, I wouldn't have been able to tell this one was a "low" version. They're basically the same height.

7D305B3B-01A4-4261-B709-3071B06B7B1E.jpeg

Just this morning I was looking at these and thinking about how few people I've heard or seen talking about balling in these. What are your other current favs?

Just this morning I was looking at these and thinking about how few people I've heard or seen talking about balling in these. What are your other current favs?

My rotation this summer league/Rec games have has been the 18 mids, Greek Freaks 1 & 2, Kyrie 8, and the Kyrie Low 3’s. Got the PG5’s arriving tomorrow so I’ll give those a go for this week and reassess my rankings.

My rotation this summer league/Rec games have has been the 18 mids, Greek Freaks 1 & 2, Kyrie 8, and the Kyrie Low 3’s. Got the PG5’s arriving tomorrow so I’ll give those a go for this week and reassess my rankings.

Bruh you got the 8s already? Are they trash :emoji_eyes:

:emoji_laughing:

Bruh you got the 8s already? Are they trash :emoji_eyes:

:emoji_laughing:

my bad. 7’s. The low’s being a few digits behind messed me up.

Was probably gonna skip the 8’s though because I prefer his lows better. As a matter of fact, I may just go exclusively low’s from now on, pending how these KD 14’s go:lol:

Lol, that’s what I thought too. Lows v high, couldn’t tell the difference between them 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is sickening. I don’t know why I didn’t expect anything else when it came to these….
31518022-31C5-401F-822A-588085BD085A.jpeg

This is sickening. I don’t know why I didn’t expect anything else when it came to these….
31518022-31C5-401F-822A-588085BD085A.jpeg
Just wait til they drop. Prices are always like that for early pairs. SJ 8s were 450-600 weeks before release now they are retail. Always happens with brons now.

Is there even a release date for these?
Most likely end of this month I believe. There was list of RD for the 19s and this pair was on that list due to release before the 19s. My guess is these will be the LW pair for August. Just be patient everyone even if these end up being kinda limited they won't resell for much. Lebrons aren't hyped at all anymore just look at the 8s.

Most likely end of this month I believe. There was list of RD for the 19s and this pair was on that list due to release before the 19s. My guess is these will be the LW pair for August. Just be patient everyone even if these end up being kinda limited they won't resell for much. Lebrons aren't hyped at all anymore just look at the 8s.

I lucked out and bought low on the SB 8's, but these are arguably the best looking lows in a long time. Wanted this version of the 6 to win the LW tourney

I lucked out and bought low on the SB 8's, but these are arguably the best looking lows in a long time. Wanted this version of the 6 to win the LW tourney
Yeah its def a dope low. I never liked the 6 model but I do like the Stewie cw so these will be copped. Just hang tight tho bro prices will definitely drop to retail level. If MN 8 lows can be had for retail these definitely will too.

does the 18 lows have zoom that sits in the Heel between the Air Unit or a strobel board? I see soo manly breakdowns of the 18 cushioning setup but nothing on the lows.

Broke these out today during my morning hoop session
B091E1BE-BC9B-470C-A324-A0CA3C95263D.jpeg

Got a few complements, even from non-Laker fans lol.

Definitely prefer these over the mids. Upper feels cheaper but offers better containment. First time playing in React but it felt nice, kinda like a thicker version of Lunarlon. Traction was really nice, everything about this version checks all the boxes I need except one thing… on my right shoe, whenever I laced them up even semi-tight there was some noticeable lace pressure on the top of my foot. Had to stop and readjust them in between games a few times. Figure maybe I just need to wear thicker socks or try to undo all the laces and redo them. Not a dealbreaker, just something weird that’s all.

As usual gotta give them a few more runs before a final verdict.

After two hours of runs in them, they felt really good. Didn’t feel high and unstable. Traction top notch. Only weird thing was an hour in there was like a “plush” feeling on my left shoe up front. Kind of like a squeeshy feeling. Gonna see if that continues going forward. Great performer one day in. Barely wiped although pretty clean court

Back
Top Bottom