Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Lakers pair is not bad because of that purple underlay, but yeah those air bubbles on the tongue were a bad idea

Anyone have any info on this shirt

E38BCC67-1B69-4BFE-BBC3-530AE1F921AF.png

Anyone have any info on this shirt

E38BCC67-1B69-4BFE-BBC3-530AE1F921AF.png

I posted it a few pages back and when I saw it it was suggested that it was among the items in that xxx of 600 box sets that is some kind of special box the Empire Jades come in, in China someplace. I've never seen it confirmed though.

I posted it a few pages back and when I saw it it was suggested that it was among the items in that xxx of 600 box sets that is some kind of special box the Empire Jades come in, in China someplace. I've never seen it confirmed though.
Thanks

Those look terrible. The colorblocking really makes or breaks this model.
Yeah I hope we get more colors with the color blocking like the empire jades and reflections cause not feeling the other colors besides those because the color blocking

Richards. Hope this means a wider release. It's also on Eastbay's release calendar ( BLACK/METALLIC GOLD/COURT PURPLE ).

1601244247606.png

That’s what I need to hear...as long as these are performance beasts they will be copped at some point

Nike not dropping a GR color of the 18s until game 5 of the finals is dumb

wouldn't be surprised if they do early access or shock drops during the finals at some point

Definitely softer. Not as soft as the 11s. Also they feel more stable than 17s Imo. More plush than previous lebrons. Nice soft ride heel to toe feels transition feels smooth. Outsole feels more curved than previous lebrons.

Tha is for the insight. When you say the sole seems more curved, do you mean front to back, side to side, or both? Also, the traction/outsole looks narrow like a KD Shoe. Is it?

Tha is for the insight. When you say the sole seems more curved, do you mean front to back, side to side, or both? Also, the traction/outsole looks narrow like a KD Shoe. Is it?
Both because of the grooves on the outsole. It's not kd 10 narrow. The heel feels similar to the 17s but better. The forefoot is wider than the 17s.

I think the 18 Reflections are a great shoe. But, IDK if I like them and I really have trouble reconciling the dark teal. Why is that not yellow? Nick picky. I know. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think the reflections would have been perfect if it was yellow on the right shoe, as in the left. Take away the mismatch of the two pairs and have it match the yellow side and and purple swoosh and it would have been an amazing Laker colorway to start off the model.

shoeit seems to like em, but of course does his shoeit thing and has nuff criticisms to go around, from the heel traction to the ankle collar to the toebox lacing or lack thereof. I was surprised to see him say these weighed more than the 18s. But once he said he personally thought you could get away with a 1/2 size down, and seeing that toebox, it makes sense. The weight kind of sucks, but a wider toebox in a nike shoe is a nice thing for me, so I guess October 23rd I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom