Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Max Air + Plus full length 10mm Zoom - encaged in Cushlon.

Yea they got me, waiting on more Laker colors, hopefully they got something planned with purple knit. I'm liking that GR cw coming out too.

sizing wise where are people at with these? i got the empire jades in my normal 10.5 like i am in all air maxes, jordan 1's, lebron 16, lebron 17, lebron 3, etc. I can't tell if i want to try a size 10 or just keep the 10.5

sizing wise where are people at with these? i got the empire jades in my normal 10.5 like i am in all air maxes, jordan 1's, lebron 16, lebron 17, lebron 3, etc. I can't tell if i want to try a size 10 or just keep the 10.5

TTS fits perfect to me.

Waiting on my jades don’t they have the xdr sole which is wider than normal? Asking cause I’m wondering if you could get away with down half size with the xdr sole

So do these have zoom strobel? He mentions it in the video but is it implemented like the KD 12/13? Or is it under the cushlon? Curious. If it’s 10mm directly underfoot and max air. I’m all over these.

can anyone confirm by lifting their insole?
Please and thanks.

So do these have zoom strobel? He mentions it in the video but is it implemented like the KD 12/13? Or is it under the cushlon? Curious. If it’s 10mm directly underfoot and max air. I’m all over these.

Please and thanks.

1601479637481.jpeg

Please and thanks.

There are lots of YouTube previews that show and talk about the bag as full length and top loaded - it is not zoom strobel. It is not quilted/segmented and stitched to the midsole in a way that requires a unique insole like the KD12/13 and Zoom UNVRS. The bag sits within in the cushlon midsole (see pic above), there is fabric strobel cloth on top of the bag, and shoes have normal insoles. Hope this helps.

There are lots of YouTube previews that show and talk about the bag as full length and top loaded - it is not zoom strobel. It is not quilted/segmented and stitched to the midsole in a way that requires a unique insole like the KD12/13 and Zoom UNVRS. The bag sits within in the cushlon midsole (see pic above), there is fabric strobel cloth on top of the bag, and shoes have normal insoles. Hope this helps.

Based on all the pictures that I have seen this is what I figured but the way he describes it in the video made me feel like is the zoom rate under the insole with no Strobel board on top thanks for clarifying that that is what I presumed I think either way this will be a top not shoe cushion wise

The toe on the 18s remind me of the 11s super slim and tapered. Maybe it’s causing him issues. Why not break out the new shoes for the finals. Weird. Similar to the 17s last year. He wore them for a bit then stopped until they made him pairs with a smaller air max unit in the heel.

Lebron’s been having a great season with the 17’s and the 7’s...dude is probably superstitious and just wants to go with what’s been working for him.

If you factor what happened to Dragic and Butler - it ain't worth the risk to play in unproven shoes.

If you factor what happened to Dragic and Butler - it ain't worth the risk to play in unproven shoes.

He tests them out before production, so they must've be good enough for him to sign off on them. I'm not coming at you, but it's unfortunate when a player has all that time to figure out the kinks of his shoe only to abandon them. I'm looking at you PG and your PG 4.

Last edited:
I wonder if Nike already has a "champ" 17 in the tuck. Had we not been in a pandemic, they would have completed the season before the 18s released.

Back
Top Bottom