Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I popped into footlocker today to check out the James gang lebron 18s and the first thing I noticed when I tried them on is they ran a half size small for me compared to the 15 16 and 17‘s.

I’ve played in every LeBron except for last year‘s 17s as the air bubble in the back just felt really weird, I tried on the 18s today and I don’t know what it was if it was the zoom bag maybe but they felt a lot better and is really plush.

I’ve always loved how LeBron’s have awesome cushioning but for a guard who is 6 foot two and 205 pounds with a quick first step I’ve always hated how bulky they are, the Jordan xxxiv last year were absolutely incredible but I think I’ll still give the lebron 18 a fair shake.

18s are better than 17s
A9FF7036-BE6F-4357-A535-087A3D71F80B.gif

My gosh did Tinker RUIN every designer that came after him? Kobe's, Bron's, KD's...some decent releases but by and large BORING. Michael Jordan's great to the tenth power grandchildren will be filthy rich because we'll be wearing Jordan retro's forever. The others, not so much...

My gosh did Tinker RUIN every designer that came after him? Kobe's, Bron's, KD's...some decent releases but by and large BORING. Michael Jordan's great to the tenth power grandchildren will be filthy rich because we'll be wearing Jordan retro's forever. The others, not so much...

Tinker loves you

Back
Top Bottom