Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Those aren't bad, remind me of the Cannon 9

Pure coincidence or nah? Or maybe you write for them or someone there is gleaning from NT:rofl:
A71FEE11-2344-46DE-AFA7-634D64522F78.png

Summer right around the corner, CA opening back up that means
I’ll take these on court over the regular 18s any day. Very comfortable - just don’t know how long the react will stay fresh like this, though.
You have both? If so, what do you like about the lows more than the regular 18's? Still thinking about picking up a pair to use on the days when I'm hooping multiple times during the week.

assumes facts not in evidence. maybe he's wearing more lows to floss since he missed so many games. maybe he likes the cw's he got in the lows more. there's so many more "maybes." judging or making assumptions without facts is pure speculation.

Update: 4 games into the postseason, LeBron has worn zero regular LeBron 18s. 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 x LeBron 15
1 x LeBron 18 low
2 x LeBron Ambassador

The tongue they used for the Zion 1 should have been used for the LeBron 18. It was a happy medium of thin but still a bit puffy.

The Lebron 18 is very fine shoe. Love that’s the first traditional low top from the main signature. Yes I know the Lebron 16 was a low but the tongue was weird.

The cushioning on the Lebron 18 is wild. Definitely the most complete setup they have used its actually flexible.

Lockdown is great. Traction is good. Ventilation isn’t great the shoe runs hot.

The shoe is a bit unstable not so much from the cushioning but the soft upper. The shoe isn’t bulky but it is heavy.

If you play in Lebrons it’s a par for the course Lebron not the best Lebron but definitely not the worst.

Anyone know where to cop the Chosen 2 colorway in a 10.5 ( Hoping to avoid stock/goat/ebay) or any place with crazy long shipping

They’re dope but I want Miami nights, SB and sprite 8s coming out. Probably the Royal Griffey’s and black and neon green 6s. Just too much other stuff coming out.

What I'm reading is the Mimis should be easy to get :lol:

Back
Top Bottom