Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

7CBF82A5-03F2-4A43-9084-9B22B34BF441.jpeg

Just coming back from a quick hoop session…got a few runs in the 19’s and here are some of my initial thoughts.
  1. Agree with those who said you don’t really notice the weight while playing. Obviously if you’re coming from an ultra-lightweight sure yeah but if you’ve worn any of the more recent models it feels right around the same
  2. Overall fit it pretty good, but the toebox area (at least imo) is a little roomy. Like I might have to double sock when I wear these next time because I really prefer my shoes to be a little on the snug side.
  3. Cushion is responsive but not as bouncy as the 18’s. Did seem to loosen up a bit towards the end of my run
  4. No issues with traction or SockGate
  5. Feels like a fun shoe, just not something I’ll wear everyday. But that applies to just about all my Lebrons

Thanks for the review

7CBF82A5-03F2-4A43-9084-9B22B34BF441.jpeg

Just coming back from a quick hoop session…got a few runs in the 19’s and here are some of my initial thoughts.
  1. Agree with those who said you don’t really notice the weight while playing. Obviously if you’re coming from an ultra-lightweight sure yeah but if you’ve worn any of the more recent models it feels right around the same
  2. Overall fit it pretty good, but the toebox area (at least imo) is a little roomy. Like I might have to double sock when I wear these next time because I really prefer my shoes to be a little on the snug side.
  3. Cushion is responsive but not as bouncy as the 18’s. Did seem to loosen up a bit towards the end of my run
  4. No issues with traction or SockGate
  5. Feels like a fun shoe, just not something I’ll wear everyday. But that applies to just about all my Lebrons

They look great on foot. Nice pic. I didn't want those but now I wonder if getting those would be better than the uniform hooks. What size are those?

They look great on foot. Nice pic. I didn't want those but now I wonder if getting those would be better than the uniform hooks. What size are those?
I was going to pass on them as well. Had some credits on the Goat app and the Uniforms were still like $100 over retail. Got these for $175 plus fees. They’re huge on feet…I wear a 12 but they look like a 13, maybe even a 14 😂 Did a side comparison with my 18’s and these are slightly longer and noticeably wider.

I was going to pass on them as well. Had some credits on the Goat app and the Uniforms were still like $100 over retail. Got these for $175 plus fees. They’re huge on feet…I wear a 12 but they look like a 13, maybe even a 14 😂 Did a side comparison with my 18’s and these are slightly longer and noticeably wider.

Thanks! I'm worried about getting the hooks because they're eye-catchers and I got boats :lol: Side topic, how is selling on goat going for you vs stockx?

Thanks! I'm worried about getting the hooks because they're eye-catchers and I got boats :lol: Side topic, how is selling on goat going for you vs stockx?
Haha! Yeah those are going to look massive on feet…IDC IDC IDC….

As far as Goat vs StockX is concerned…. I use them both. The experience is about the same for me honestly. Sometimes I list shoes on both and whatever platform they sell first I’ll just delete the listing on the other. I do like how Goat has a marketplace for used kicks, so when I have some older shoes that I bought to test out I’ll just post them there and use to cop something new like how I did with the 19’s.

Had a guy ask me today what’s my budget for shoes because I always have a new pair on. My initial response is a) why are you worried about what I do with my money and b) obviously if I couldn’t afford the shoes I wouldn’t buy them. Super annoying when that happens, but I’m kinda used to it now. /end rant lol

Also reconsidering the Hooks now that the Big Bang’s coming. Hope resale ain’t too wild if I wanna grab later

ready for some Dunkmans or those Triple Blacks/Charcoals we saw…

I don’t have an issue with loud colored kicks and im a big footer so not sure what yall tawknbout

What's your height and shoe size? Like imagine if you were 6'2 and wore size 18 shoes? That's why they look bad on some of us, and why weight matters for some. :smh:

Seen these in person at the grove and these are dope. may need to pick that orange joint up. (hopefully on sale)

They ran big for me. Half size down worked for.

your reviews basically mirrors my personal thoughts.

5-6 pairs copped of the price and colors hittin’

Last edited:
Also reconsidering the Hooks now that the Big Bang’s coming. Hope resale ain’t too wild if I wanna grab later

ready for some Dunkmans or those Triple Blacks/Charcoals we saw…
Think you'll be able to grab both for reasonable resale prices.

The 9s might sit some places.

Back
Top Bottom