Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

This is why I have slowly started to shift my views to other shoe brands other than Nike. Their apps are trash and trying to get a shoe that you actually want means that you have to almost automatically have to go to the secondary market to pick it up. 😒

People say that like other sites and apps aren't trash. :lol:

Have you ever tried anything from New Balance? Much less the Shopify boutiques.

Size run changed on the Uniforms...looks like it only goes to 13M/14.5W

I'm out

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Nike don't want us man. :smh:

1639840616868.png

People say that like other sites and apps aren't trash. :lol:

Have you ever tried anything from New Balance? Much less the Shopify boutiques.
I have gotten shoes off of new balance easy. And I have never tried the shop if app so I can't speak there.

I know other apps and companies have their flaws as well, but let's just say I've been able to get what I want a whole lot easier.

I have gotten shoes off of new balance easy. And I have never tried the shop if app so I can't speak there.

I know other apps and companies have their flaws as well, but let's just say I've been able to get what I want a whole lot easier.

It’s easier to get shoes that aren’t “Hot” or highly desired by many on other websites.

Nike has hundreds if not thousands of other shoes that we could go purchase right now.

But we don’t want those.

Cheapest I’m seeing on eBay for a size 12 is around $320 plus shipping. Wanted these from the jump, but not paying 1 cent over retail.

The problem is that in my size 12, you can wait it out but the supply and the demand. There's just not gonna be enough pairs to wait it out for if you want them. The size 12's have all but disappeared already on ebay.

and none of them are in high demand, just like for the average consumer they can easily get most Nike's they want We're in the minority. Go in that Yeezy thread and watch people complain about Confirmed or Yeezy Supply.

Back
Top Bottom