Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Just a couple thoughts:

- this is THE shoe from "Space Jam 2," there is ZERO chance that Nike didn't make a ton of these
- the missing sizes thing has happened a lot recently, obviously they haven't gotten all their stock but they wanted to put out what they could before Christmas
- no other retailer got these...yet
- Brons hold no value over time unless it's a very limited release (OONW 14, Swackhammer 17, etc)

And on a personal note:

I left my phone in my bedroom out of disgust after all the Ls this morning. Did some work, passed out for a couple more hours, and woke up to a W (size 14.5 no less!) on the Belugas via Confirmed. And we finally got some snow.

thumbs-up-thumbs.gif

Just a couple thoughts:

- this is THE shoe from "Space Jam 2," there is ZERO chance that Nike didn't make a ton of these
- the missing sizes thing has happened a lot recently, obviously they haven't gotten all their stock but they wanted to put out what they could before Christmas
- no other retailer got these...yet
- Brons hold no value over time unless it's a very limited release (OONW 14, Swackhammer 17, etc)

And on a personal note:

I left my phone in my bedroom out of disgust after all the Ls this morning. Did some work, passed out for a couple more hours, and woke up to a W (size 14.5 no less!) on the Belugas via Confirmed. And we finally got some snow.

thumbs-up-thumbs.gif
After this morning I was thinking this release was similar to the swackhammer release

What's the significance of that 17 CW anyways?

EDIT: Never knew that character by name.

I know for me personally the last new LeBron model I bought was the XVs. I like Bron but just not a fan of most of his shoes (doesn't seem like he is either lol).

I wanted this colorway purely for the fact it's the movie pair.

got a W on confirmed today as well. At least I can turn those into a pair of the 19s perhaps if they don’t release anywhere else

I always assumed there would be less pairs of the Uniforms when pics initially surfaced based on the fact that he wore them in the movie. I figured they would make a limited run to drive hype for the line.. I won’t be surprised if they do a small shock restock at some point but don’t think there will be many pairs and bots will eat them up anyway. I think these will be like the Swackhammers, a limited run that went fast and people wondered if they would ever restock but didn’t.

I always assumed there would be less pairs of the Uniforms when pics initially surfaced based on the fact that he wore them in the movie. I figured they would make a limited run to drive hype for the line.. I won’t be surprised if they do a small shock restock at some point but don’t think there will be many pairs and bots will eat them up anyway. I think these will be like the Swackhammers, a limited run that went fast and people wondered if they would ever restock but didn’t.
And the line will go on sale which is cool with me

Noise Aqua. If these hit $600, it's a definitely a L. They were under $300 when I bought the AM1s.

Seriously, there have to be more pairs.

What about kids sizing? You don't think TONS of little kids want to wear the sneaker Lebron wore in the movie?

They're sitting on a ship, in a factory, or are yet to be made. Otherwise Nike has lost its touch.

Noise Aqua. If these hit $600, it's a definitely a L. They were under $300 when I bought the AM1s.

I would 100% rather have the Pattas over the Lebrons (to wear).

The Lebrons are a novelty sneaker. The Patta AM1s are nice and can actually be worn in daily life.

What about kids sizing? You don't think TONS of little kids want to wear the sneaker Lebron wore in the movie?

They're sitting on a ship, in a factory, or are yet to be made. Otherwise Nike has lost its touch.

The Lebrons are a novelty sneaker. The Patta AM1s are nice and can actually be worn in daily life.
Well said, my brotha. 💪👍

EVERYTHING you said.

GS already droped in Europe only in Nike EU. They sitting, and adult sizes already sold out.
Asked one retailer and they told me that they wont get the tune squad CW just the uniform. So i dont think they are releasing more pairs at least in EU

I really hope y’all are right, I’ll believe that when I actually see it though. Pandemic and supply chain made the game different so idk how y’all say these will restock or sit with such confidence lol, but we shall see!

Take away the movie connection and no one wants these loud obnoxious shoes. Myself included.

I didn't really understand why they did original Space Jam themes on those Lebrons that came out since none of that was in his movie.

Back
Top Bottom