Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I'm gonna make a bold prediction......those fast food joints may be a sleeper big ticket item in a few years. Could see the leopard the same
Fr? I agree on the leopards, but there’s not a lot of hype in the fast foods.

Exactly. Not a lot of hype initially means hype later on. I could obviously be wrong but historically things that are passed on initially become the most sought after down the road
Wonder if they would be a pair (say size 10.5) to keep on ice for a few years.

May be off of the 19 until they hit the markdowns. Not worth retail if my socks are gonna get hacked. I have one pair now and I was just lifting on my bench and my socks was fraying.

The socks the socks. Who gives a sweet bologna loaf about socks for Christ's sake. In 2000 you rolled your socks down to no shows and took the punishment from your 47 pound sneaks as they came. And we still love them. Kobes ruined basketball sneakers from a function standpoint because now everyone swears by Lows. I.e. 285 pound centers and pf's just HAVE to have them? Errrrrrrr. Love hoopin in kobes they're great, but what's next? Lamello wears yeezy slides and the internet swears by them? Good on socks? Outttttaaaaa heeeeere

The socks the socks. Who gives a sweet bologna loaf about socks for Christ's sake. In 2000 you rolled your socks down to no shows and took the punishment from your 47 pound sneaks as they came. And we still love them. Kobes ruined basketball sneakers from a function standpoint because now everyone swears by Lows. I.e. 285 pound centers and pf's just HAVE to have them? Errrrrrrr. Love hoopin in kobes they're great, but what's next? Lamello wears yeezy slides and the internet swears by them? Good on socks? Outttttaaaaa heeeeere

I know, right.

As a 5'3 318 lb pg I actually prefer something like Lebrons. I move pretty quick laterally. Once I'm going downhill, with my speed, no one can stop me. So I just laugh when people talk about court feel and etc

5’3 318lb PG
F037A5B7-38DB-4F4C-8144-3BA5D97B6767.gif

I know, right.

As a 5'3 318 lb pg I actually prefer something like Lebrons. I move pretty quick laterally. Once I'm going downhill, with my speed, no one can stop me. So I just laugh when people talk about court feel and etc
I’m 6’ 2 and 140

Back
Top Bottom