Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Tune Squads already released.

Pretty sure you can get the HWCs for under retail on StockX. Well basically retail for a size 11.
Oh, I forgot that. I was out of town and wasn’t even paying attention when they dropped. 🙄

I’m not abt to buy anything off of StockX, don’t trust em with anything. Plus I’ve seen reports on here of them screwing ppl over. If anything, ima buy on eBay, if I can’t cop on release day.

Any idea when they drop on SNKRS?

holding out for the breds to release stateside soon and those plus the HWCs I already got will probably be it for me on this model. who knows when that will be though smh

40 minutes in and there’s still all these sizes? Not a hype release whatsoever, lmao
057AE413-9750-4ACF-85F3-9863EBD9BFA1.png
I’m sticking it out and waiting until the Tune Squads/HW Classics drop on SNKRS
It’s really bad timing. This is a Christmas color abs we are already at the end of January. It’s all about timing with these theme releases and they missed the boat.

Oh, I forgot that. I was out of town and wasn’t even paying attention when they dropped. 🙄

I’m not abt to buy anything off of StockX, don’t trust em with anything. Plus I’ve seen reports on here of them screwing ppl over. If anything, ima buy on eBay, if I can’t cop on release day.

Any idea when they drop on SNKRS?
I’ve had great experiences on stockX and Goat but I get it. Gotta do what’s best for you 👍🏾

7AD46E54-5689-46F7-BAB8-4607BBA234F4.png

3A69CF85-4B89-449C-A781-65917311E769.png

Secured a 12.5 at 10am. Was going to get a 13 too to compare the fit after seeing them sit but now you can’t pull even ‘em up on NDC. Maybe they’ll re-roll the drop like other shoes recently? Or maybe the 19 is a dud? :smh: Heck he’s wearing Ambassadors anyways.

7AD46E54-5689-46F7-BAB8-4607BBA234F4.png

3A69CF85-4B89-449C-A781-65917311E769.png

Secured a 12.5 at 10am. Was going to get a 13 too to compare the fit after seeing them sit but now you can’t pull even ‘em up on NDC. Maybe they’ll re-roll the drop like other shoes recently? Or maybe the 19 is a dud? :smh: Heck he’s wearing Ambassadors anyways.
They on the nike app look under snrks launch

40 minutes in and there’s still all these sizes? Not a hype release whatsoever, lmao
057AE413-9750-4ACF-85F3-9863EBD9BFA1.png
I’m sticking it out and waiting until the Tune Squads/HW Classics drop on SNKRS

Its a Christmas shoe and its January. :lol:

But besides that, there isnt really hype on Lebrons like that. Probably just the Tune Squad color since Space Jam and all but thats it. Even if those Christmas pairs sold out on SNKRS id bet money theyre still on shelves. And if not its cause Nike released a very small amount of them since they know its a late Christmas shoe.

Worst "flaw" I ever got was a pair that stunk like weed and cigs. Took about a month sitting in the box with activated carbon and dryer sheets...but they came out alright.

The 14/15 both had weird releases outside of the LeBron watch for the 15.
They didn’t really sell like that here locally but they appeared to vanish off shelves. That resell is ridiculous as well.
This shoe is starting to remind of the 14 on how that release went

Back
Top Bottom