Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Damn y’all just put me on that if the boxes come like that or the orange NSW box then it’s a return from an outlet

Got a couple shoes off StockX/GOAT like that

Damn y’all just put me on that if the boxes come like that or the orange NSW box then it’s a return from an outlet

Got a couple shoes off StockX/GOAT like that

I've gotten brand new Nikes in the orange replacement box directly from NDC and other retailers. Pretty sure that's the standard practice when retail packaging is damaged or they literally ran out of boxes at the factory.

I wore mine 5 times and they feel as stiff as day one. I can’t even get the airs transfer valve to react to all my pressure when I put all my weight on one side of the midsole. 185 pounds

This Nike LeBron 19 Features Sketches Of Past LeBron Signature Shoes

nike-lebron-19-white-black-red-DC9340-101-2.jpg

feature image

nike-lebron-19-white-black-red-DC9340-101-3.jpg

Now when you all say “Broken in”, what exactly do you mean?

Do the shoes hurt until broken in?

The cushion is stiff if it’s not broken in

Every pair of shoes I get for basketball hurts my feet!

I have to play in them for 20-30 minutes before they start feeling better or take them off all together and try again next time. Especially Nike’s.

I know that I have flat feet so that must be the reason.

Adidas and Under Armour aren’t as bad as Nike’s for me. In the past BrandBlack was the best, almost didn’t hurt at all and I could just play.

I guess that’s my breaking in process, keep wearing them until they no longer hurt. :rolleyes

Every pair of shoes I get for basketball hurts my feet!

I have to play in them for 20-30 minutes before they start feeling better or take them off all together and try again next time. Especially Nike’s.

I know that I have flat feet so that must be the reason.

Adidas and Under Armour aren’t as bad as Nike’s for me. In the past BrandBlack was the best, almost didn’t hurt at all and I could just play.

I guess that’s my breaking in process, keep wearing them until they no longer hurt. :rolleyes
Have you tried Move insoles or something like Protalus? They will help flat feet tremendously and might make Nikes and all other shoes more comfortable for you without the pain.

Back
Top Bottom