Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

3 CWs have already hit major retailers.
you know what? You got it chief
imout.gif

I’m curious with the XX. It’s seems pretty obvious that JP or the team building the current Lebron line are over Engineering the product. they always say Lebron loves air max loves all these things but it seems he enjoys a more firm or stable ride. He wore more lows of the 17 and 18 and if I had to guess he will probably switch into the 19 low once Nike gives him an ok to debut (if they make a low) if the team makes a real play off push will Nike just keep making Ambassadors. No sign of a new soldier or ambassador 14. Curious what you all think.

We're probably looking at them retooling the lebron product range going forward. They'll probably narrow down the offerings to the high/mid signature, a low, one takedown (maybe with a new name instead of soldier or ambassador or witness), and keep pushing retros. Big determining factor is if nike starts signing/paying players to wear lebron line product. If so, then they maybe diversify the product range around his retirement and beyond.

When was the last time you saw a shoe that didn’t feel “plasticy” in the last like 10 years? Basically every Nike shoe has gone away from premium materials for as long as I can remember (at least in most GRs). No hate, but what were you expecting lol

My jordan 1, yeezy etc have decent leather and poly material. Heck, even the huaraches orca i got last year feels kinda premium and all those are GRs.

I dislike the baloony ankle part the most from this shoes. It certainly doesnt need and air padding added to it

Ive seen the sweat suits in store. The Xmas colorway has supposedly been popping up in HOHs as well. Ive actually seen grade school sizes of the black/reds at kids footlocker when looking for shoes for my oldest son.

Ive seen the sweat suits in store. The Xmas colorway has supposedly been popping up in HOHs as well. Ive actually seen grade school sizes of the black/reds at kids footlocker when looking for shoes for my oldest son.
Thank you.

The 20 HAS to be treated as an important shoe and that shouldn’t mean extra air bubbles and the latest rigid flywire

Get back to the basics and listen to what Bron wants to play in. You want to charge a premium, add premium materials…

I hear you on this. If LBJ doesn't wear the signature why not just release an 'old school' mid-cut joint with actual leather as the sig so the consumer gets what they want?

Back
Top Bottom