Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I would say y'all really gonna pay $200 for a all white shoe, but considering what people paid for Neutral Gray 1s...

NVM.

Have you tried Move insoles or something like Protalus? They will help flat feet tremendously and might make Nikes and all other shoes more comfortable for you without the pain.

Thank you for the suggestion, I might have to give those a try!

The problem I have with insoles is that I don’t think that I’ll be able to feel the cushion in the shoes. Specifically Zoom.

But I’ve gotta do something.

Every pair of shoes I get for basketball hurts my feet!

I have to play in them for 20-30 minutes before they start feeling better or take them off all together and try again next time. Especially Nike’s.

I know that I have flat feet so that must be the reason.

Adidas and Under Armour aren’t as bad as Nike’s for me. In the past BrandBlack was the best, almost didn’t hurt at all and I could just play.

I guess that’s my breaking in process, keep wearing them until they no longer hurt. :rolleyes
Have you tried like Dr. Scholl insoles?

This Nike LeBron 19 Features Sketches Of Past LeBron Signature Shoes

nike-lebron-19-white-black-red-DC9340-101-2.jpg

feature image

nike-lebron-19-white-black-red-DC9340-101-3.jpg

Dub Zeroes 🔥🔥🔥

Now Show Us The black ones…

vettez06 vettez06 i have the same thing with shoes that have an abundance of Zoom. It’s like the “push back” from the zoom caused numbness for the first few wears. I don’t get that from shoes like the dames or curry’s because the foam compresses and doesn’t have the “energy return” of Zoom.

Thank you for the suggestion, I might have to give those a try!

The problem I have with insoles is that I don’t think that I’ll be able to feel the cushion in the shoes. Specifically Zoom.

But I’ve gotta do something.
Nah you definitely can, you just remove the stock insole that comes with the shoe and replace them with an orthotic. Give it a try and let me know!

Every pair of shoes I get for basketball hurts my feet!

I have to play in them for 20-30 minutes before they start feeling better or take them off all together and try again next time. Especially Nike’s.

I know that I have flat feet so that must be the reason.

Adidas and Under Armour aren’t as bad as Nike’s for me. In the past BrandBlack was the best, almost didn’t hurt at all and I could just play.

I guess that’s my breaking in process, keep wearing them until they no longer hurt. :rolleyes

Go play golf instead.

I'm not really tripping on price. Im just against all white shoes lol.

If you really want something, the price shouldn't hinder that.

Wouldn't consider the Off White 2s predominantly white as well.

i like the whites. but, at a discount. i count four CW's i like (hook's, blk/red, xmas, and that... spiderman-esque). the others are good, but not full-retail good.

F4ED7526-5003-495E-BFF2-E3B8F20770DC.jpeg
81D65887-C4F5-4312-854E-6963FAE8AB45.jpeg
6504E84E-C138-4706-ACF4-9FB821A785FE.jpeg
22A25DB1-D7D9-454C-9865-1FCE1F851399.jpeg

0DE1B5D2-8969-4391-BD38-50E86AE76B03.jpeg

LaserShip with the early and successful delivery :emoji_astonished:Swoosh and Logo wrapped in lights is a nice detail.
On feet, reminiscent of the X a little (maybe it’s the visible Zoom), stiff out of the box as expected. Definitely feeling like my man Doug in his Sky Davis’ haha
Someone posted way back. The white/clear plastic is GITD

I'm not really tripping on price. Im just against all white shoes lol.

If you really want something, the price shouldn't hinder that.

Wouldn't consider the Off White 2s predominantly white as well.

The white OW2’s arent predominantly white?

Mate are you okay?

Back
Top Bottom