Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I’m not saying that you’re “That guy”. But look above, do you see how this works?

And the green’s still there.

1645062298935.gif
My position hasn't changed on hating the green, but the removable upper makes it a totally different shoe

Dude in the comments says he talked to someone who used to work at Nike. Says they discontinued the packs because they just weren’t selling like they used to so they decided to stop selling them all together

That would be pointless for a fadeaway upper if it’s just for Lebron for the AS game. I mean, none of that would really rub off the whole game lol.

That would be pointless for a fadeaway upper if it’s just for Lebron for the AS game. I mean, none of that would really rub off the whole game lol.
If I wore those in my league games it would. Kids be steppin on your shoes left and right for no damn reason. :smh:

I think the last BHM I liked was the X. I remembered being in Afghanistan and trying to grab all the packs for LBJ, KD and Kobe. I thought Nike was killing it then. I only ended up with one pair due to slow *** internet :lol:

Lebron 19 low "Fruity Pebbles" preview finally, kinda via....a magic fruity pebbles cereal box
I'm in, it will be interesting to see once more pics come out.

Do you know where that guy got the fruity pebble box?

Unexpectedly got to see these last night at Champs, now seeing the silhouette of the lows this morning…my excitement is starting to come back for this model
D00DBCC7-CC9C-47B6-9556-EA88564DD1D4.jpeg
F58D1760-5E98-44EB-8A54-47AB805FFB95.jpeg

Didn’t buy since I’m hoping for another shoe tomorrow & these aren’t going anywhere, but they’re nice in person. If I was hooping in them I’d be all over this color

One issue was when they had that pack for All Star Charlotte, but then it ended up being moved. So besides lack of creativity, it made sense.

but a lot of the packs like easter, Christmas and All Star started lacking creativity like they were hastily thrown together,

Like just throwing a Christmas motif on the Lebron X1.

Back
Top Bottom