Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

One issue was when they had that pack for All Star Charlotte, but then it ended up being moved. So besides lack of creativity, it made sense.

but a lot of the packs like easter, Christmas and All Star started lacking creativity like they were hastily thrown together,

Like just throwing a Christmas motif on the Lebron X1.

They need to step back and release themed colourways that can actually be worn casually. They release colourways that just get 'likes', etc... for their wild looks but don't necessarily translate into sales even with reasonable levels of discounts. The 'packs' also include some silhouettes that retailers don't want to buy.

I like what I'm seeing too. I don't ever bite on the lows but I will for pebbles. Wish they could've done it with the mids though

Now we’re gonna see cereal boxes on StockX too
"now"? :lol:
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 3.22.42 PM.png

Seeing on Twitter Uniform Hooks showing for release on SNKRS app tomorrow , but the page is loading to an error for now .

Looks like the Valentine’s Day lebrons on stock X already. I personally love all the brons with floral print tempted to purchase now but I feel prices will drop. Also that low looks awesome from the sketch.

Back
Top Bottom