Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I wonder what Lebron’s issue with the 19’s are. When he wasn’t wearing the 11’s it actually got media attention and they found out Lebron hated the foamposite in the toe area

I Can’t fault lebron anymore for wearing the ambassadors and retro Lebron’s….his line has been trash since the Xs and while I enjoy the XVs they were trash to play in.

I Can’t fault lebron anymore for wearing the ambassadors and retro Lebron’s….his line has been trash since the Xs and while I enjoy the XVs they were trash to play in.
Petrie came out swinging with the 7,8,9,10. Then 11-14 were bogus. 15s were the magnum opus, then back to mediocrity, although I do like the design of the 17 and 19. He's batting around. 500 for me

Need this pic in higher quality

Guess we’re fully in the LeBron Retro era where the retros >>> the new stuff lol

IMG_3638.JPG

I wonder what Lebron’s issue with the 19’s are. When he wasn’t wearing the 11’s it actually got media attention and they found out Lebron hated the foamposite in the toe area

pretty sure they stated his insert didn't work with the shoe, maybe he wasn't ready to give up the knit :lol:

pretty sure they stated his insert didn't work with the shoe, maybe he wasn't ready to give up the knit :lol:
I'm sure a lot of ppl on here will want to blame the top of the ankle for cutting into the socks, but let's be real that's not it. There's something more technical he's not feeling. Just like him switching up 3 different shoes wasn't to see what performed best, it was classic all star show-offery. The last switch to the ambassadors yes those are his go to that's performance for late game, the others...publicity. If those were all performance based switches then webber wore chrome dadas because the black paint was a liiiiiiittle bit heavier

Back
Top Bottom