Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Gah, was thinking yesterday they’d have a scratch SNKRS type release, hopefully there’s a bigger release since it just said “you missed first access”.

Missed what?
Chosen 1 19s dropped on SNKRS
23F87276-3B00-4876-AAE7-A8B925EB9AB8.png

Was on right when it went live and there was no 12.5-13.5 (I’m a 13) even tried for a 14 and within seconds of trying to purchase, said sold out. Ridiculous. Missed the graffiti 8s and was on right when it went live as well. Missed out on 5 pairs of shoes this week. What a joke.

Was on right when it went live and there was no 12.5-13.5 (I’m a 13) even tried for a 14 and within seconds of trying to purchase, said sold out. Ridiculous. Missed the graffiti 8s and was on right when it went live as well. Missed out on 5 pairs of shoes this week. What a joke.
Too many ppl out there trying to make chump change resell money. Got their bots on deck

I’ve missed out on 3 pairs in the past 4 days. Big Bangs, Cardinal 3’s, and now the Chosen 1’s. SNKRS is a joke

I think the release today was sort of a preview, because everything I’m seeing online says they release tomorrow on SNKRS.

not sure about 13.5 but there was 12.5. my TL has had a bunch for sale

^^^Think the issue is leather versus mesh. 19s look blah and basic. Details like the flower pair help. Maybe they should have made the toe patent leather.

I couldn’t even attempt to grab South Beaches because SNKRS shows I purchased them even though they lost my package and issued me a refund :smh:

Back
Top Bottom