Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

"The all-new LeBron 19 Low is landing for the first time, and it's coming with a colorful design twist. As LeBron pushes the game and his creativity even further, inside of this LeBron 19 Low’s Air unit, you’ll find a new touch of Nike Basketball innovation. Inspired by the wizardry of Magic Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal, especially when the crispy Red and Yellow flakes turn the milk in your bowl from White to Purple, the clear Air unit in this LeBron 19 Low shifts to a vibrant, translucent Purple when exposed to light — essentially creating two colorways out of thin air. Going together like cereal and milk, the "Magic Fruity PEBBLES" LeBron 19 Low showcases this color-changing technology for the first time on a Nike sneaker. So lace up, grab a spoon, and celebrate National Cereal Day with your two favorites: Magic Fruity PEBBLES cereal and LeBron's latest signature style."

088E7C2C-FA6D-4D66-B668-ADD848DF7499.jpeg

He has been rolling his ankle his entire career. Started in NOLA when he was wearing Mids/Highs.

Bron has rolled his ankle a crap ton in the last few years… He was in Mids/Highs.

You’re gonna roll it no matter what.

A lot of that has to do with the support in the midsole
Granted he does have a history of rolling his ankle, but you can't tell me at his height that wearing a low top sneaker doesn't make a difference. Like my man said, he needs to wear braces. And on a side note, as a lakers fan, he also needs to be traded

I just looked that up. How does it work?
Not sure if you’re on iOS, but sign up for an account and add the extension
4710F237-0F97-46A5-857D-33E03F2D52C0.png

So now when I’m on mobile you click on the icon on any shopping site it I’ll tell you how much cash back is available. I think it might be a quarterly thing but I just got a $60-70 Paypal deposit just from buying things I already planned on copping.

Back
Top Bottom