2CFF29C3-4A4E-4CCD-ADE4-D4EA1D1ACD8D.jpeg
BC5E3327-8753-47C8-AF97-18AB88176421.jpeg
3E5B4F06-A806-4B64-9116-EF9671F08AA4.png

yeah these may be the only 19 i buy
19F69F5E-2408-46FC-9BB2-FCCDF08FC0DE.jpeg
BF1D8375-99B0-40CB-8E6C-748D711CB5B4.jpeg
02F77FBD-BDF8-4723-9319-C87ADC403323.jpeg

Jit came harder than all the colorways they dropped so far :lol:

"The all-new LeBron 19 Low is landing for the first time, and it's coming with a colorful design twist. As LeBron pushes the game and his creativity even further, inside of this LeBron 19 Low’s Air unit, you’ll find a new touch of Nike Basketball innovation. Inspired by the wizardry of Magic Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal, especially when the crispy Red and Yellow flakes turn the milk in your bowl from White to Purple, the clear Air unit in this LeBron 19 Low shifts to a vibrant, translucent Purple when exposed to light — essentially creating two colorways out of thin air. Going together like cereal and milk, the "Magic Fruity PEBBLES" LeBron 19 Low showcases this color-changing technology for the first time on a Nike sneaker. So lace up, grab a spoon, and celebrate National Cereal Day with your two favorites: Magic Fruity PEBBLES cereal and LeBron's latest signature style."

I could see these being classics in the line because of their subtlety.

It will be interesting to see the release on these.

So are those not an actual colorway? Just a fan created pair?
they are pairs designed by children who are patients at the Doernbecher Children's Hospital. They usually have a special release along with auctioned pairs too.

Truthfully I wish they only had the auction on these, always irks me to see people reselling and profiting off of sick kids, but thats just me.

they are pairs designed by children who are patients at the Doernbecher Children's Hospital. They usually have a special release along with auctioned pairs too.

Truthfully I wish they only had the auction on these, always irks me to see people reselling and profiting off of sick kids, but thats just me.
Gawdam, kids be making better pairs than Nike, smh

Does at least some of the money go back and help the kids out?

Gawdam, kids be making better pairs than Nike, smh

Does at least some of the money go back and help the kids out?
When the shoes are initially released and/or auctioned from Nike, yes most of the proceeds goes to the hospital.

If someone were to win the auction for say, $1k, they own the shoe and can put it up on stockx or goat to flip it for more in their own pocket, which we all agree is pretty nasty behavior.

I’ve been on NT for years, I’ve seen this statement for years and I never really got it. Now it clicked.
Being younger all the LeBrons I mainly wanted was the pairs he wore in game.
He’s worn the 19 maybe 10x and that’s pushing it this whole year. That’s crazy. I heard the air unit was too big but after seeing them in person they don’t look too high but, I’m not 6’8 260lbs.
I remember he had issues with the 12 they pulled them from shelves and fixed what the issue was. If my memory serves me correctly there was some issue with the XI lebron and Foamposite material truly doesn’t get along.

The 19 might be the Air Jordan 2/10 of the line. Nice shoe, lot of potential but it just doesn’t have that ummph to them.
I feel Nike continues to implement all of their new tech into shoes and it’s been hit or miss.
Him not wearing these takes some appeal away from me. I still like the Tune Squads, Breds, HWC(are “ok” not for retail”) I’ll get those down the line and wait for the 20 at this point.

I’ve been on NT for years, I’ve seen this statement for years and I never really got it. Now it clicked.
Being younger all the LeBrons I mainly wanted was the pairs he wore in game.
He’s worn the 19 maybe 10x and that’s pushing it this whole year. That’s crazy. I heard the air unit was too big but after seeing them in person they don’t look too high but, I’m not 6’8 260lbs.
I remember he had issues with the 12 they pulled them from shelves and fixed what the issue was. If my memory serves me correctly there was some issue with the XI lebron and Foamposite material truly doesn’t get along.

The 19 might be the Air Jordan 2/10 of the line. Nice shoe, lot of potential but it just doesn’t have that ummph to them.
I feel Nike continues to implement all of their new tech into shoes and it’s been hit or miss.
Him not wearing these takes some appeal away from me. I still like the Tune Squads, Breds, HWC(are “ok” not for retail”) I’ll get those down the line and wait for the 20 at this point.
Definitely makes the appeal greater for the athlete to wear the shoe, although when he does they're usually in colorways unattainable for us. They actually make his air units smaller than the ones released to the public, so I don't quite think that's the issue on these. With the 11s it was the Foamposite on the toe box that he didn't like.

I love the 19 as well. Whether he wears them or not that's his prerogative but they're extremely comfortable and very aesthetically pleasing to me
Amen bro. Just sucks that, in previous times, we could’ve probably gotten some CWs on pretty solid discounts. I just don’t know if that will happen anymore with the seemingly scarce numbers for most CWs compared to the past, pre-pandemic.

I love the 19 as well. Whether he wears them or not that's his prerogative but they're extremely comfortable and very aesthetically pleasing to me
I would only rock these for casual wear, when/if I get them. They just don’t fit my play style

I do agree they look hella good to the eye

Back
Top Bottom