Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I find myself cranking the laces down pretty tight, so maybe I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum with my narrow feet 😂

But man double socking it up to fill out some of the extra room in the toe box… the length is fine but a little too much wiggle room up front from the width and height of the shoe.
You're right the toebox area is extra roomy relative to width.

Haven't been on the court yet. Just some quick thoughts...

I'm surprised how easy they are to get on and off considering how they look. I was expecting it to be a pain in the *** like the endless laces on the 17s.

Just walking around the lockdown seems like the best of the last 5 models. A welcome change after the heel slip I had with the 18s. I'm glad the knit is in the rear view. Tightening the laces actually feels functional.

I also think it's the best implementation of the air max in the heel. Much easier to feel compared to the 17-18.

It's a bulky shoe but I think the 17 felt more like a boot than this.

Feels premium as others have noted. Not having a black sole with dark red max zoom seems like a missed opportunity though.

20220228_164053.jpg

I'm surprised how easy they are to get on and off considering how they look. I was expecting it to be a pain in the *** like the endless laces on the 17s.

Just walking around the lockdown seems like the best of the last 5 models. A welcome change after the heel slip I had with the 18s. I'm glad the knit is in the rear view. Tightening the laces actually feels functional.

I also think it's the best implementation of the air max in the heel. Much easier to feel compared to the 17-18.

Feels premium as others have noted. Not having a black sole with dark red max zoom seems like a missed opportunity though.

20220228_164053.jpg
Really nice evolutionary pic

20220228_164053.jpg
Damn, nice. Always wanted the 17 breds

Didn’t want these anyway but soon we gon have to go thru a whole scavenger hunt on one leg whilst booty butt naked to buy some damn shoes

5BD0877D-9B03-4597-9F48-16EE57227235.png

was on the minute it was tweeted out scanned the photo tried to add my size and checkout because I wnt to see the lows in hand and hit me with the size is sold out.

Man alive, I was interested in these for the color changing gimmick and whatnot, feel like I’ve been a day late and dollar short lately, this and the Chosen 1 19s. Ugh

Still haven't found the damn cereal box

Lmaoo right after I posted that it kinda clicked that you could just pull up an image of it on desktop and it works the same which is why it says “digital”.

But still. **** all this treasure hunt rub your belly and pat your head hop on one leg while saying the ABCs backwards bull **** dog just sell me the mother ******* shoes :lol:

No, I mean in store

Ohhh. I heard about a place that has em but I didn't even want the shoe, just the 20% off coupon. lol But I didn't try too hard since it seemed like it was really supposed to be for kids. But they've had their chance now, so if I see it, I'm boxin out a kid to get it

Resellers will never learn their lesson with Lebrons, but that McDonalds Menu Hack meal isn’t free so I get it, case in point: Chosen 1 19s
77B7569E-59B9-4879-94A8-51AB55782571.jpeg
I've been watching the pebbles on ebay since the drop. They aren't moving. Of course if you do buy them from a reseller you won't be getting them til the end of the month so that's not much fun. I about pulled the trigger but I decided I don't want that money tied up for that long. I aint got it like that

Back
Top Bottom