Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

1647888278669.png
Growing on me, but I think ima still cop the fruity pebbles.

As far as reg 19’s, will prolly go with the HWC’s.

Think the designer cares Lebron doesnt wear his new sneakers anymore or he just cashing the checks and saying 🤷🏼‍♂️? Been like this for a few years now so he’s probably used to it 🤣

Forgot what they were named first. When they retroed they became the 20.5.5. I had them the first time they came out. The zoom coushion was amazing 🤤. The only thing I didn’t like about them was the straps didn’t stay in place. I had to cut mine off because they were so annoying, flopping around.

Forgot what they were named first. When they retroed they became the 20.5.5. I had them the first time they came out. The zoom coushion was amazing 🤤. The only thing I didn’t like about them was the straps didn’t stay in place. I had to cut mine off because they were so annoying, flopping around.

I had the Soldier 1’s and the gold plastic thing for the strap broke the first time I tightened em. :sick: Didnt even get to play in them or anything it just snapped. :lol: Got an exchange though.

ED0854E9-5E7F-4791-B722-32436D1CD679.jpeg

Probably his best looking Soldier shoe.

Funny I see this a lot where people point stuff out and make it a Lebron thing when there are other guys doing the same thing… like with not wearing his sigs all the time or now this

Back
Top Bottom