Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Freak has his sig and just this year the immortality line. Kobe had his sig and and Asian exclusive “venomous” and I think he might have had another.
Kobe wore his sig not the take down models. Jordan didn’t wear the team shoes.

Just checked the DSG calendar and the 19 lows aren't listed anymore.

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

They need to bring some exciting colorways.

The 15s came correct with Lebron watch and the Kith collab

20220322_115805.jpg

20220322_115849.jpg

I love my Kith prs I got
20220322_175507.jpg

Clock, Armor,
Also is anyone still looking for this? A whole half a pallet at my local Wally
20220322_164704.jpg

I can post wherever I feel like, bucko. It’s weird he continues to not wear his flagship model that costs near $200. Anticipating his Zero Dark Thirty Playoff version soon.

no one cares that he's wearing or not wearing his shoe in game, heck tbh no one has cared since the 12, not like we get the CWs he does wear, just enjoy the shoe for what it is or move around and wear something diff

Last edited:
I love my Kith prs I got
20220322_175507.jpg

Clock, Armor,
Also is anyone still looking for this? A whole half a pallet at my local Wally
20220322_164704.jpg

no one cares that he's wearing or not wearing his shoe in game, heck tbh no one has cared since the 12, not like we get the CWs he does wear, just enjoy the shoe for what it is or move around and wear something diff
Me who’s looked at 6 stores, including 3 different Walmarts for that damn cereal

:stoneface: :stoneface:

Am I tripping for thinking about getting rid of my Uniform Hooks? Y think I’ve literally only worn them once outside the house since I bought em. Kinda feel as if these will end up like my Sisterhood 18’s just sitting in my closet.

Am I tripping for thinking about getting rid of my Uniform Hooks? Y think I’ve literally only worn them once outside the house since I bought em. Kinda feel as if these will end up like my Sisterhood 18’s just sitting in my closet.

The Toon Squad joints? Idk why people aint just call em that. Uniform Hook is…? Anyways usually id say off em if you arent gonna wear them but id hold on to these.

Black/aquas came in today. First pair of 19s. Shoes are massive in hand lol pics don’t do them justice though. Super comfortable too. Might take better pics later

when did these come out?

When does the all black pair come out?

Kobe wore his sig not the take down models. Jordan didn’t wear the team shoes.
He wore the FBI and I think maybe another with the Wizards?
Me who’s looked at 6 stores, including 3 different Walmarts for that damn cereal

:stoneface: :stoneface:
Man damn same. I just want one.
Team FBI - the greatest JB TeAm shoe EVER
Facts. Hope we get a retro one day.
I mean I've worn mine a few times and I like them a lot. Major want for me so was happy to get them. Take away the Space Jam ANL link and I don't want them though lol.

Got a chance to try on the lows today.. I’m sure it’ll perform better then the mids. Might be able to go 1/2 size down toebox feels like they run long. React didn’t feel as thick as the 18 low, hard to say how that’ll street performance
1E278368-3431-4F07-BE56-9223BC9EFD07.jpeg

Those Breds and then the true blue looking ones kinda Hard

I had the all black and gray pair and I have to say, those low key may have been one of the most comfortable LeBron's I've ever had. Full Length Zoom for only $110 in 2006. The shoe was durable too! Definitely a bargain. They would be $170 MSRP in today's inflated shoe market.

Those Breds and then the true blue looking ones kinda Hard

20-5-5s are a top 3 Lebron shoe of all time. Right up there with the 3s for me.. I’d take em over the 2s and Zoom Generations any day. Would love a retro, I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom