Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Nike shipping is usually quick. No more than a week in most instances.

I bought some Flight Lites, two pairs of slides, and a pair of shorts from their sale and I got everything within 3-4 days.

They've actually begun to vastly overestimate the delivery time...almost like reverse psychology. They say you won't get it for 10 days but when it shows up in a week you're happy.

I bought some Flight Lites, two pairs of slides, and a pair of shorts from their sale and I got everything within 3-4 days.

They've actually begun to vastly overestimate the delivery time...almost like reverse psychology. They say you won't get it for 10 days but when it shows up in a week you're happy.

Under promise over deliver. They got that mantra from Apple

Same delayed emails over here too.

I’ve bought probably 10 things since the sale and they’re all shipped separately at different times. :rolleyes

Last edited:
45C524BC-0746-4FB6-BE65-A186A43D9573.jpeg

B6BA4D9B-3FF0-46DF-A522-CB22E14251D3.jpeg

C85B81AD-6E9E-4B30-94D7-5EAAC8C886F8.jpeg

initial thoughts:

+ these fit snug i went tts (12) and had about a fingers width of space lengthwise width wise they wer tight but not too bad
+ they feel low to the ground i was pleasantly surprised
+ the react feels good

can’t wait to take these on the court and see how they really perform

Crazy thing is, I like the 19 aesthetically... given the design language of the shoe, these could've easily been the followup to the 10s

With Nike basketball on life support and the Lakers abysmal season, the 19s were facing an uphill battle from the jump

With that said, more discounts please!

Crazy thing is, I like the 19 aesthetically... given the design language of the shoe, these could've easily been the followup to the 10s

With Nike basketball on life support and the Lakers abysmal season, the 19s were facing an uphill battle from the jump

With that said, more discounts please!
put this shoe up to the ix elites… they’re practically identical. With the 19 being the prototype

these shoes are fire, not sure why people don't like them. It's not just the design, it's the colorways and the brightness of those colors.

more discounts on NDC.

spidermans 119
black/aqua 119
minneapolis , 119
valentines 149

etc.

do these break in? i cant feel my feet 😫

Ive only worn mine once and Id say no. Mine are a little tight across the midfoot and i dont foresee them loosening up in that area and i wouldn’t want them to if i were using them for their actual intentions.

do these break in? i cant feel my feet 😫

I'm sorry but your post made me laugh out loud! :rofl:

They do loosen up a bit but keep in mind they're performance basketball shoes so they have the snug sock like fit.

But I know how you feel. When I took them off the first time from playing basketball in them I had to sit down because my feet were throbbing! :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom