Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Lebron 19 should've been a $100 a pop off top
Honestly for me the sale price tag for some of the last year models right now on NDC would be the perfect launch price IMO

Lebron $115
KD $109
Kyrie $79

Not that it would ever happen but I’d happily buy any one of those on their release date if they were those prices. Give or take a few dollars that’s kinda ballpark where I want to wait for each to go on discount before buying.

I would argue that if the did the 19 exactly the same but used leather or nubuck ( Think 8 uppers) instead of the synthetic crap, shoes would've been a hit. Keep the see through air part near the ankle but everything else nubuck would've been dope imo.

Random question - can someone tell me what the letters on the back of the low mean? I assume the top two are obviously his name/initials, but I can't figure out the other combo of letters/numbers. Them lebronival looking dope af.

Attachments

• lbj.JPG
    lbj.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
Random question - can someone tell me what the letters on the back of the low mean? I assume the top two are obviously his name/initials, but I can't figure out the other combo of letters/numbers. Them lebronival looking dope af.
I don’t think we ever figured that out, lmao 😂

The 19's are a substantial shoe and look and feel like a $180+ dollar shoe to be honest.
Idk leather would have made it more substantial, no offense but that sounds like something someone that paid retail would say. Dope shoe but after getting them in hand the sizing and tooling could have been better

Idk leather would have made it more substantial, no offense but that sounds like something someone that paid retail would say. Dope shoe but after getting them in hand the sizing and tooling could have been better

A few people agreed with my post about the shoes but there's always those that can find a way to make the shoe better... for themselves.

Leather and suede isn't used on basketball shoes like in the past because it's heavier than the newer materials. So all of you looking for "Premium Materials", go get a

1658448423748.gif

No offense but is it mandatory that someone always has to say dumb sh** in their post?

I paid retail for the Space Jams, $95 for the white\purple pair and $120 for the Breds.

And I feel the same about the $200 pair as I do about the $95 pair.

I hate this argument every time it comes up. The lebron 19 in leather would basically be a goadome boot and none of you are lining up for those.
1658448877274.png

at 200 unless its a retro in an og or special colorway nothing is going to be a hit these days

there are too many options these days for the buyer to choose from that arent 200.

this shoe looks great. need that all gold colorway to hit 119

A few people agreed with my post about the shoes but there's always those that can find a way to make the shoe better... for themselves.

Leather and suede isn't used on basketball shoes like in the past because it's heavier than the newer materials. So all of you looking for "Premium Materials", go get a

1658448423748.gif

No offense but is it mandatory that someone always has to say dumb sh** in their post?

I paid retail for the Space Jams, $95 for the white\purple pair and $120 for the Breds.

And I feel the same about the $200 pair as I do about the $95 pair.
That’s dope bro, but I was right, you did pay retail and that’s cool lol. Saw someone paid like 400 or so for the breds to get them early. I copped south beaches at retail and don’t regret it at all. Picked these up because they reminded me of Lebron 8-9, also doesn’t hurt that I got them for 90 cash but to be honest, Lebrons haven’t crossed my radar in years. I’m a casual wearer, so New basketball sneakers on a whole don’t look good estheticly or with certain fits to me. They could be the best thing on the court but then again these did end up on deep discount. There are more casual wearers than people hopping in basketball sneakers these days. The entire numbered jordan line, dunks, air forces, adidas forums, new balance 550s, chuck tailors, and superstars are ball kicks but they look good and wear well also. I Don’t think I said anything stupid, but your response definitely had a little zest.

That’s dope bro, but I was right, you did pay retail and that’s cool lol. Saw someone paid like 400 or so for the breds to get them early. I copped south beaches at retail and don’t regret it at all. Picked these up because they reminded me of Lebron 8-9, also doesn’t hurt that I got them for 90 cash but to be honest, Lebrons haven’t crossed my radar in years. I’m a casual wearer, so New basketball sneakers on a whole don’t look good estheticly or with certain fits to me. They could be the best thing on the court but then again these did end up on deep discount. There are more casual wearers than people hopping in basketball sneakers these days. The entire numbered jordan line, dunks, air forces, adidas forums, new balance 550s, chuck tailors, and superstars are ball kicks but they look good and wear well also. I Don’t think I said anything stupid, but your response definitely had a little zest.

Saying that I thought the shoes were substantial because you assumed I paid retail was a shot at me and foolish to me...

But I digress.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from speaking from a casual perspective and I kinda agree. I have a couple of special edition 15's but for the most part Lebron's haven't been moving me casually either.

I do think the 19's look good enough casually, depending on what's being worn with them and if you respect your socks :rofl:

And see you're doing it again with the zest comment but I'm good by to let it slide

1658451029792.gif

Regarding the numbered Jordan's being worn casually. It's a different time period and there's many more options which dictates the style choices of people.

Saying that I thought the shoes were substantial because you assumed I paid retail was a shot at me and foolish to me...

But I digress.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from speaking from a casual perspective and I kinda agree. I have a couple of special edition 15's but for the most part Lebron's haven't been moving me casually either.

I do think the 19's look good enough casually, depending on what's being worn with them and if you respect your socks :rofl:

And see you're doing it again with the zest comment but I'm good by to let it slide

1658451029792.gif

Regarding the numbered Jordan's being worn casually. It's a different time period and there's many more options which dictates the style choices of people.
I paid full price for a bunch of adidas boost shoes that ended up hitting sales racks or lost their value. To be honest I said they were worth retail even if I wish I got em for half off lol. Ppl paid 1000 dollars for zeebra 350s a month after release and a year or 2 later I had 3 pairs at retail after 2 restocks. I bet the cats that paid 1000 for a sock shoe felt justified.

I will return fire if I’m shot at lol. The “ppl saying stupid s*** in their post” thing deserved some return fire lol. It’s all love tho, and opinions.

I paid full price for a bunch of adidas boost shoes that ended up hitting sales racks or lost their value. To be honest I said they were worth retail even if I wish I got em for half off lol. Ppl paid 1000 dollars for zeebra 350s a month after release and a year or 2 later I had 3 pairs at retail after 2 restocks. I bet the cats that paid 1000 for a sock shoe felt justified.

I will return fire if I’m shot at lol. The “ppl saying stupid s*** in their post” thing deserved some return fire lol. It’s all love tho, and opinions.

Yeah those 1000 solar zebras hurt! But no one knew that they'd be re-released.

And you shot first! :rofl:

Regarding paying retail, we didn't and don't think some of the so-called limited shoes will re-release so we end up paying full price.

In the past they didn't re-release so when the did it surprised us all.

Yeah those 1000 solar zebras hurt! But no one knew that they'd be re-released.

And you shot first! :rofl:

Regarding paying retail, we didn't and don't think some of the so-called limited shoes will re-release so we end up paying full price.

In the past they didn't re-release so when the did it surprised us all.
I scooped Travis Scott 4s on SNKRS while camping 3 hours for Melo 2s. I hated trav’s, they were riddled with flaws and over all bad quality but they resold really high. I told whoever would listen they weren’t worth the resale but ppl don’t listen after their on the hype train. I ended up trading them for black Levi’s 4s and never looked back. I took those and the Melo 2 and walked off into the sunset without looking back.

No shoe is worth double+ retail from a quality or production standpoint. Some high end shoes aren’t worth the price tag unless they have ridiculously great materials. Ive been sniping balenciaga arenas for sub 200 these days and can’t understand how I would spend that same amount on Jordan’s without the nostalgia attached.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom