Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Thanks, dudes. Full disclosure: I copped a size 12 from NDC last week but I wear size 13. I'm sure the size 12 will fit but I don't want them to be too tight. I'm really trying to just finesse an online retailer by ordering a 13 and returning the 12 talking about they sent me the wrong size. That's why it has to be online. Can't be StockX though. It seems like most retailers didn't get this colorway.
Lmao good luck with that

Witness and Lebronival lows on Eastbay 104 code Power35

You have the blk/gold in your cart. I'm still showing $160 for the Lebronival

EDIT-my bad. I don't read good, lol. I thought you meant they were on sale w/ an extra 35% off. They are indeed $104...I may have to grab a 2nd purr and one for the boy. Thanks, dawg.

From ndc

8BA6524A-7410-4EF3-A6C6-26CEAB88CFD7.jpeg

If u want one to keep on ice I strongly suggest hard hats. I do know they're getting low on good sizes

How long do lebrons 19s usually take to break in and mold to your feet? Went a half size up and they still hella tight on me. Should i have gone a full size up?

Green glows came in, they look sexy on feet.

Definitely gonna beat them up in the fall/winter
It was hard for me to resist on those. I ultimately decided to go another direction for 2 reasons; they bumped the price and I was already in on the royalty. Don't need 2 of the same model with heavy black. I completely switched lanes and went hard hats. I'll probably get one of everything though if the sales keep coming

Safari’s for todays hoop session
D6AC3742-A1CF-4B6D-A0CC-ABB377E2B64D.jpeg

Got some shots up, did some drills and played couple games of 1 on 1… I think this floor was a little better kept than the other gym I played in the breds bc the traction on these felt pretty good. Cushion wise these are really comfortable but of course the trade off is court feel not great. Might use these on days where my legs are feeling a little tired. For under $70 bucks I don’t really have any complaints.

For some reason I can't get down with those. I want to like them but I don't. I think it's the contrasting laces honestly lol

word. they're plain, but flashy at the same time... if that makes sense. it's a lot of MUTED blue, yet still pops. i loved them when they first dropped. at the time, we were starting the house hunting process. my priorities had to shift elsewhere.

we did get the house. now, i can buy sneakers again.

word. they're plain, but flashy at the same time... if that makes sense. it's a lot of MUTED blue, yet still pops. i loved them when they first dropped. at the time, we were starting the house hunting process. my priorities had to shift elsewhere.

we did get the house. now, i can buy sneakers again.
Haha nice! Get to break in new shoes in the new house

Safari’s for todays hoop session
D6AC3742-A1CF-4B6D-A0CC-ABB377E2B64D.jpeg

Got some shots up, did some drills and played couple games of 1 on 1… I think this floor was a little better kept than the other gym I played in the breds bc the traction on these felt pretty good. Cushion wise these are really comfortable but of course the trade off is court feel not great. Might use these on days where my legs are feeling a little tired. For under $70 bucks I don’t really have any complaints.
Fresh

Back
Top Bottom