Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

You can for sure feel the Zoom… unless you’re a lightweight lol… but it’s just not the super bouncy Zoom strobel feeling

So hit up Nike chat… they wouldn’t adjust the price on my loyalty pair but they offered me 20% off on a new order. Just do it right? 😂
29797532-609D-4F31-B661-43DE1CE9C237.jpeg

Last thing. I saw Foot Doc Zach suggest changing the laces on the lows. I threw a pair of rope laces on the regular and lows.. he’s right, foot feels more locked in.

19A2E211-9159-4891-85E4-13112ED6AD33.jpeg
For real with the 20%? Wonder if I could get them to set me up on my hard hats.

I’m ordering shoes from this company. I’m legit pissed right now. Because this literally makes no F’n sense. It’s one thing if a YTuber or NTer say a shoe run small or big. But why if you are the company is this said/done? If the damn shoe run big/small. Make that the damn size. Don’t tell me to ignore the size 12 and buy a 13 dammmit lol. Just make that damn 12 a 13 mother********

I’m ordering shoes from this company. I’m legit pissed right now. Because this literally makes no F’n sense. It’s one thing if a YTuber or NTer say a shoe run small or big. But why if you are the company is this said/done? If the damn shoe run big/small. Make that the damn size. Don’t tell me to ignore the size 12 and buy a 13 dammmit lol. Just make that damn 12 a 13 mother********
? Nike said to go up a whole size?

Nike didnt give me a 20% re-up, but threw me a 10% for my struggles, I mean troubles

Copped royaltys (I blame you BronGod6 BronGod6 ) and 2 size 11.5 breds that restocked while placing my order.

Rakuten at 8% is even sweeter... I'm done with the 19s

Vdays and HWCs were tempting but I'll probably never wear em

Nike didnt give me a 20% re-up, but threw me a 10% for my struggles, I mean troubles

Copped royaltys (I blame you BronGod6 BronGod6 ) and 2 size 11.5 breds that restocked while placing my order.

Rakuten at 8% is even sweeter... I'm done with the 19s

Vdays and HWCs were tempting but I'll probably never wear em
😄 I didn't do it!

why did they name that pair the valentine's pair? That **** is for sure easter colors, not valentine's.

The 19's had a great run but not one colorway shows maturity(sort of speak). Random extravagant colors placed on any panel. In that perspective, looking forward to the rest of the colorways for the 20's.

The glows were nice, but gitd attire stopped for me in my teen years.

Back
Top Bottom