Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They don't have coupons that date back to WWII
0E8E26E4-78E1-43CB-9C88-ECEFBD8BD532.gif

trying to not go hog wild at the current price point like i did the 17 but i loved the 17s one of my favorite shoes in the last couple years since the kobe line is gone

Shopping list

Highs:
Sketchs and the ones ill call the what the lebron wannabes

Lows
All reds, the witness and i actually like the black toe blues
I need those red lows in my life. I check daily to see if they've gone on sale. Those are way more dope than the others

My friend hit me up on snap and asked if these would be good outdoor hooping shoes. He’s no longer my friend :sick::smh:

I've seen this before and it's dope. Does anyone know if effects the material of the shoe and/or the longevity of it? (If it was mentioned in the video, I apologize. I actually can't hear it at work right now)

I had never seen it and had no idea those were like that. I figured others didn't know either so I shared.

All came in this week.

After seeing some on-feet videos and pics, i think the royalty > hwc

A size 11 in this bulky shoe makes it look even bulkier with too many colors,designs, patterns.

Attachments

• IMG_20220818_165802.jpg
    IMG_20220818_165802.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 198
All came in this week.

After seeing some on-feet videos and pics, i think the royalty > hwc

A size 11 in this bulky shoe makes it look even bulkier with too many colors,designs, patterns.
Switch the glows for the Hardhats, and you would have my 3 favorite colors. The top colorways (Tan/Blue/yellow) are so tough in person and I almost copped at the outlet a couple weeks ago. They just didn't have a 12.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom