Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I think he meant these:

JORDAN-MELO-M12-DQ7548_301_E_PREM-e1645206041264.jpg

Had have the Bred 19 lows for a few weeks, used them for shooting around several times but I’ve only actually hooped in them twice. Traction not looking very durable. Check this out…
4A29CB4E-BCF4-4FD0-85BC-F3BAD6094819.jpeg

Couple of nubs coming apart right at the tip of both shoes. Didn’t affect performance and I have more than enough shoes to rotate so they should last a while, but just a heads up to anyone thinking about making this their every day hoop shoe. I’ve actually played in the Safari pair more than these and the traction on those are fully intact.

Had have the Bred 19 lows for a few weeks, used them for shooting around several times but I’ve only actually hooped in them twice. Traction not looking very durable. Check this out…
4A29CB4E-BCF4-4FD0-85BC-F3BAD6094819.jpeg

Couple of nubs coming apart right at the tip of both shoes. Didn’t affect performance and I have more than enough shoes to rotate so they should last a while, but just a heads up to anyone thinking about making this their every day hoop shoe. I’ve actually played in the Safari pair more than these and the traction on those are fully intact.
Yeah my dumb*** friend hit me up the other day and asked if they would be good outdoor basketball shoes. Mans trippin :sick::smh:

How is it destroying your socks? The plastic side air bubble things cutting into them?

Nothing is worse than the Jordan 19 with the metal clip on the shroud. Use to tear my shins up because I’m primarily #TeamNoShow, but they tore into my Nike elites back in the day too smh.

Nike really don’t be doing right with the number 19 and socks lol.

How is it destroying your socks? The plastic side air bubble things cutting into them?

Nothing is worse than the Jordan 19 with the metal clip on the shroud. Use to tear my shins up because I’m primarily #TeamNoShow, but they tore into my Nike elites back in the day too smh.

Nike really don’t be doing right with the number 19 and socks lol.

That's exactly what tears into the socks. The top part of the shoes are sharp.

I just don't understand why they would design them with that print to look that way but then hide it. You'd almost think they'd release the pair as is and with the black. It seems like a waste of money in the long run, no?
a couple of the kobe 11s(red Horses) had a similar feature even just chilling in the box it will eventually start to come off and its not like its uniform in how it happens

Back
Top Bottom