Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Ughh...I mean on the 18 lows it looks dope but on the 19 I dont think it will look good. Kinda played out too if they keep using it on different models...

I believe that’s for the 18 lows. The top of that list is an 18 low. Don’t know where exactly that 2nd pic lies on that spreadsheet.

curious have we seen any actual pairs other that the pair that was on that table?

I wonder if they were suppose to the lebron 8 as the space jam shoe. (can someone with SJ’s post their production dates) and then covid messed that up. and they just said we will do the 19 when it comes out next year.

And because covid is having a Mass impact on factories they haven’t been able to produce them or finish them yet

I doubt it was supposed to be the 8's since he filmed the movie in the 15s

curious have we seen any actual pairs other that the pair that was on that table?

I wonder if they were suppose to the lebron 8 as the space jam shoe. (can someone with SJ’s post their production dates) and then covid messed that up. and they just said we will do the 19 when it comes out next year.

And because covid is having a Mass impact on factories they haven’t been able to produce them or finish them yet

Bro on IG said he’s tired of the shenanigans and brought the tin foil hat out lol

“Iceberg”
3FDAF92A-080C-45D4-BE4C-AA2D4055A0D9.jpeg

man this takes me back, used to cost some bread, I remember asking my mom for a couple shirts she wasn’t going 😂.
Now that I’m older I completely get it. That brand is still around actually.
Man the legit ones were over 100 each. Hell yeah my parents were telling me to F off

Couldnt agree more. Quality and look is much better than I expected. Pretty much a 1 to 1 to what was worn in movie. My jersey just came today, bought from a reseller for 200$ dead stock.

Pretty surprised though. Expected a medium to be oversized on me as I usually get Small but fits perfect. Fit is as below

Attachments

• Ts1.jpeg
    Ts1.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Ts2.jpeg
    Ts2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,253
Couldnt agree more. Quality and look is much better than I expected. Pretty much a 1 to 1 to what was worn in movie. My jersey just came today, bought from a reseller for 200$ dead stock.

Pretty surprised though. Expected a medium to be oversized on me as I usually get Small but fits perfect. Fit is as below
$200? Their is a full size run on NDC LOL

Iceberg never went nowhere , just kinda faded out of popularity...but it's still the same expensive brand it was back in da day... remember my cousin who was a dboy would rock the **** nonstop ...like all he would wear was iceberg ...

Ended up finding the 2020 Tune Squad shorts on clearance at Shoe Palace. The 2021 version is a good 1.5 inches longer in length (both size M).

DF544C65-AB2A-4E28-9E28-DBEDF8DC436C.jpeg

Also slightly longer than the 2021 bulls but lakers chrome shorts. Preferred it was shorter tbh

Attachments

• 20210728_114040.jpg
    20210728_114040.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 995
Probably out on the SJ colorway, hopefully there’s some dope stuff in store with this model

Back
Top Bottom