Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

maxresdefault (1).jpg
Pretty much the same shoe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The 4’s considerably different but other than that 🤷🏽‍♂️. Got some different strap iterations

When the designer hands in the designs to Nike knowing he did nothing but hopes they don’t notice
1628511385857.gif

Last edited:
How long into the current model's life do they wait to show the low's? I'm still fairly new to rockin' Brons but waiting for the low's is what I know.

How long into the current model's life do they wait to show the low's? I'm still fairly new to rockin' Brons but waiting for the low's is what I know.

around All Star break is usually when he breaks them out and debuts them.

Dudes like to complain instead of just supporting what you like. There's tons of options.

Way too many sensitive people today lol god forbid I say that it’s turning in to a kyrie thread but from what I can see that’s just facts lol

We were talking about all signature lines since there is no upcoming news. I get not wanting a thread to get derailed, but there's no info anyone has and we were talking lines as a whole. Literally other Bron's mentioned, KD's line mentioned, Kobe line mentioned, GTs mentioned, performance preferences.....

Even the Kyrie talk is mostly about the transition of his line, which seems relevant given the things that we do know about the 19 (and people comparing them to the 18, and other parts of the Bron line and changes it has undergone from model to model)

But you've been heard. Sorry to derail.

Bruh said “everyone calm down” while he posted like 3x in a row… man this site 😂. It’s all good - ain’t nothing to talk about with the 19s until those looney tune fruit loop lookin *** joints drop or get close to dropping… I’m sure we’ll be right back on track then

Idk what y'all are looking for in a casual wear for a basketball shoe but there's no such thing as a shoe can't be worn casually unless its got cleats on the bottom and even then off-white trying to say otherwise. I guess maybe I'm just not as picky as a lot of you guys bcuz I see very little problem in any of the sigs, do I buy all of them, no, but that's literally bcuz I have scaled back after realizing I have too many shoes to wear (1st world problems), but I still enjoy everything

Back
Top Bottom