Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Look at the bubbles!

1631895021248.gif

Though there could be wild color-blocking options, it feels like simpler the better already with this model but I guess we will see. Nothing has moved the dial for me to make me say “instacop”….. yet

I'm def in for the blk red pair and they remind me of the Gumbo pennyposite. Blk/red lebrons have always been hit or miss to me but this pair is killer.

Yall acting like the Lebron line hasn't had blk red CW since the AZG...he did play for 2 teams for like 80% of his career that blk red kicks worked very well for...

I probably would have gotten a pair of Space Jam 19’s if they released around the time of the movie…but now? I’m over it

Breds are cool, but kinda weak for a launch colorway. Nike’s just playing it safe I guess. As usual, count me in for either a pair on discount OR if he has a signature game/moment in a color (like the Sisterhood pair) then I’ll cop.

this has to be a record for the fastest someone has been disappointed at the lack of lakers colors in a lebron thread

It just doesn’t make sense that they always want to release the black and red cw so soon when he,s on the Lakers: When the 16’s released we got the King color way in that dark maroon color and Lakers cow was only limited in LA. I miss the days when they would release in-line color ways released right off the bat like they did with Kobe’s shoes. I can understand them wanting to take advantage of the fading Space Jam hype but no it doesn’t make sense then to do the bred right after. We will have to see what the actual release dates will be, There simply hasn’t been many Lakers color ways at all besides on the 7’s and 8’s.

Last edited:
Doubt the triple back 19’s drop…. I guess they’re his wear test pair or whatever but Bron is often seen wearing a color during training camp that never release. Last year he wore the black white 18’s, not sure about the 17’s (think he wore the Ash pair) and then the 16’s he had these that wore slightly different from the GR pair.

5A2BD7D9-23C4-439A-A014-ED52216118DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom