Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I like the Space Jam’s. They have their own character and are dope for the next generation! My baby girl can’t wait!😎

Red bubbles, some black and red checkered laces, smoke black translucent outsole and these would have been a banger.

Red laces for me.

Can't lie, these look great. And while I'd already accepted they'd be bulky fishtank shoes, looking closely at these maybe they're lighter than I imagined.

Obviously can't know what materials they are for sure, but it looks like the mesh material from the xxxivs and ankle area stuff looks see through and light, and around the outsole it looks sturdy but light.

I actually like the colorway as it is. I like the red sole, the hit of red on the logo on the lower tongue, the red flywire or whatever you can see coming through, the red swoosh on the ankle panel, and the red around the top of the tongue and heel counter.

Traction still looks weird as **** though. Feel like some curry 6 traction peel issues could be possible. But definitely going to try these joints out on court. Guessing they'll get pushed back from the 1st to like the 15th or something. Still before the season starts.

Lotsa vibes

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 428
The red colorway is cool.

May cop down the road.

More interested in the gray cw from a couple of pages back and of course the Space Jams.

As someone who has bought at least one of every pair 1-18…these 19’s are the best Bron in a minute

that in hand video shows how complete they are in hand imo. Shoe just looks well built opposed to the flimsiness of some of the recent models

They're ok

On those, it would have been better if the air bubble was smoked out IMO

It'a also wird how high they are. These definitely are going to have a low that finally are a big change in height from the regular model.

Back
Top Bottom