Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Looks like a lot of effort being put into the packaging and extras.

Long live the king as a prominent tagline and the fact that ronnie fieg has been interacting with posts about the 19s says maybe nike is gonna put in some effort and maybe we see another kith collab.

Good observation and great call.

I have no rational need for these. I wouldn’t wear em as a lifestyle shoe, nor would I play in them, but I want them. Every little design Easter egg and overall attention to detail/storytelling gets me hyped for these.

I knew you’d cave.

They always do

1633213874944.gif

Looks like the Lebron 19s are 600g???? The Lebron 18 in his video is 515 grams which is 18 ounces.

the 600 grams translates to 21+ ounces. That’s mayhem, that’s Lebron 4 weight territory. If these are actually that heavy I won’t go near these period. That’s crap. For a size 10.5 too.

Obv I’m just buggin but I guess it’s all that air. I will try them on and at the most get the orange pair for casual use but damn Nike!! Come on that’s literally heavier that 2 Kobe 8s together. Lol

Nah man you’re right, the shoes are heavy!

I’m just joking:rofl:

But I decided to Google the Lebron Zoom 3’s because it’s said that they’re heavy. A size 11 in that shoe is 20.8 ounces, and that’s the size that I wear.

I actually wore them yesterday for basketball. They’re not heavy to me on foot. But when I picked them up today I said “Wow, these are heavy”!

1633223482848.gif

Nah man you’re right, the shoes are heavy!

I’m just joking:rofl:

But I decided to Google the Lebron Zoom 3’s because it’s said that they’re heavy. A size 11 in that shoe is 20.8 ounces, and that’s the size that I wear.

I actually wore them yesterday for basketball. They’re not heavy to me on foot. But when I picked them up today I said “Wow, these are heavy”!

1633223482848.gif
Come to think of it. The Lebron 4 in size 10.5 is just over 19 oz. These might actually be the heaviest Lebron storm date. Cray

I went from hell naw to hell yeah the more I see this shoe. This never happen to me before. This ish is a must cop now to me. Maybe not this color way. But I’m copping those Breds and whatever other dope color

The shoes Diana’s wears big have been posted with better closeups and in more detail I previous pages.

So the real question is, is it Diana or Diana’s ankles and feet that you really like?

1633302434429.gif

Back
Top Bottom