Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Off topic, but interested in a pair of LeBron 3s(Navy CW), just feel like StockX/GOAT prices is too much considering the BID prices. Gonna wait it out.
Lebron shoes go up and down in prices pretty steadily. Even SB 8’s are going for retail (retail, tax, shipping). I’d wait

Yea sz 13 (my size) is pushing $350. It’s not across the board.
350 after fees and such and the seller is getting 75 bucks for his trouble. Imo, ain’t that much of a difference. I get it though, I wouldn’t spend that on shoes now a days

Only got 3 LeBrons currently. Sold off most of the ones I picked up relatively cheap on eBay a few years back and donated my Miami Night 9s(kind of regret this).

Got Red Carpets for retail.
AZGs were used, so under retail.
Paid resale on SB 8s.

Think the most sought after CWs are still fetching good value.

1633396138910.jpeg

Nike gotta quit playing and drop some of those 15 samples and them Zoom Powers on the bottom row.

350 after fees and such and the seller is getting 75 bucks for his trouble. Imo, ain’t that much of a difference. I get it though, I wouldn’t spend that on shoes now a days

while true for the seller, that’s still me having to pay retail almost twice over after fees and taxes.

Last edited:
Off topic, but interested in a pair of LeBron 3s(Navy CW), just feel like StockX/GOAT prices is too much considering the BID prices. Gonna wait it out.
My navy Lebron 4s just separated at the heel. The glue just gave out, not sure any pair of the OG Lebron 3s are still wearable. Hopefully they retro soon

My navy Lebron 4s just separated at the heel. The glue just gave out, not sure any pair of the OG Lebron 3s are still wearable. Hopefully they retro soon
Definitely not buying OG pairs. I been burned before even though the prices were probably too good to be true.

They recently retro'd LeBron 3s like 2-3 years ago.

while true for the seller, that’s still me having to pay retail almost twice over after fees and taxes.
Yeah true. For some sb’s though? I remember selling my OG pair for 800. Was the shoe that started me selling off my collection. Happy I did. Most of which would be unwearable at this point. Put money down on a house with all of it :lol: was like my assent to adulthood

I’d guess the 4’s never come back. The foamposite material is hard to manufacture and put together. I like the 4’s but on foot they looked goofy imo.
Is it really hard to manufacture..? They are about to release a newly designed Foamposite 1 for CDG. I just think they burned the community on them with some cool, but some awful colors/concepts and they may not have been getting the returns they would have expected.. I think with where Bron is in his career, gaining a bigger fan base then when they initially released and who he plays for now, they'll do good on release. Or it could be my wishful thinking! 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom