Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Friend who’s a manager sent me these:
274DEB62-0727-4ECB-AE53-0E1C65418644.png

92DEBAF4-A1C4-4063-9103-368F217D447B.png

Updated sticker and calendar indicate Dec 1/2021
if they already in the store they needa put them thangs on the shelf baby

For those who have copped recent LeBrons at retail, do you hold out for sales or don't mind paying the original MSRP?

We all know they'll go on sale eventually, just don't want to hold out and miss out on the good CWs doing so.

For those who have copped recent LeBrons at retail, do you hold out for sales or don't mind paying the original MSRP?

We all know they'll go on sale eventually, just don't want to hold out and miss out on the good CWs doing so.

buy for retail on the ones you want from Nike.com. If you find them cheaper down the road, buy them and return the unused pair to Nike.

Yep but the good colorways and sizes sell out within 60 days
Last LeBron I copped at retail were the Black/Gold XVs, roughly two months after release date. Only CWs available were those, HWC, City Edition, and Ashes.

I think it's definitely possible. Outside of Tune Squads and maybe the Sweat suits, I expect the remaining CWs to sit a bit.

I think the last GR pair I paid retail was the Ashes…but that was back when Nike wasn’t as stingy with the codes so I’m pretty sure I got em for 20% off…
Any way that’s kind of a loaded question. For starters, shoe size is an important factor. I see small feet guys catching deals that is larger shoe size people would never. And Brons don’t ALWAYS go on sale, check NDC and other sites there are always regular releases still sitting there at $200…including the 18’s w/ Nike knowing the 19’s are right around the corner. But most importantly if why would anyone buy a shoe at retail if they had a problem with paying the MSRP? If you really want them on day 1 then pay the $200 or whatever, and if you don’t mind waiting for them to possibly go on discount then go that route.

Being a size 14, any colorways I want I usually cop on release date.

Bigger sizes can either sit for months or are gone in seconds never to be found again.

So if it's a colorway I really want I cop as soon as possible.

Yeah, why does that store have them in hand but aren't selling them until December 1? Pushed back from October 1 to October 22 now until December 1? Gosh darn! I guess the Triple Black pair won't be releasing until this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom