Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

For those who have copped recent LeBrons at retail, do you hold out for sales or don't mind paying the original MSRP?

We all know they'll go on sale eventually, just don't want to hold out and miss out on the good CWs doing so.

i don't mind paying retail if it's a colorway that i WANT. i've done that many times. to add, on the drop date too.

Same friend that sent me the black and red pics sent me these saying 11/1 release:
F0024D34-F87D-461A-9493-ED3526E5B795.png

Nike Basketball marketing has been so bad for years man. I miss the days where the Elite athletes would have dope Sig ads/commercials. Leaked pics really meant "Leaked" and would have you hype but they purposely put pics out nowadays and it sucks. I don't know if that makes any sense but yeah .. 😩

Nike Basketball marketing has been so bad for years man. I miss the days where the Elite athletes would have dope Sig ads/commercials. Leaked pics really meant "Leaked" and would have you hype but they purposely put pics out nowadays and it sucks. I don't know if that makes any sense but yeah .. 😩
They did nothing for Lebron’s championship win nor Giannis’s championship win. No champ shoes. They’ve been washed.

Back
Top Bottom