Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Is no one else concerned with the possibility of all those air units popping? There’s only a 60 day warranty on them.

1635898347978.gif

Is no one else concerned with the possibility of all those air units popping? There’s only a 60 day warranty on them.
60 days is Nike's no questions asked return window if bought from them.

The shoe warranty is 2 years no matter the place of purchase.

I still have my KD 9s, Lebron 15/16/17 no pops.

Man makes one post about paying his woman’s over due phone bill, and now everyone’s acting like the cellular salesmen booth in the middle of the mall that’d heckle you about who’s you provider when walking by lol.
🤣🤣🤣

Man makes one post about paying his woman’s over due phone bill, and now everyone’s acting like the cellular salesmen booth in the middle of the mall that’d heckle you about who’s you provider when walking by lol.
Wait who??

nike has a 2 year manufacturing defect warranty on all their products, regardless of where you buy them for. The 60 day is a no questions asked / can be worn / returned for a full refund.

edit; I see three other people already said the same ****. :smh:

Don’t sleep on those Ambassadors. The dude that did those did them with some Kobe signature shoe DNA in mind. He knocked it out the park. There’s a reason why Bron has these in his rotation going back to last season.

60 days is Nike's no questions asked return window if bought from them.

The shoe warranty is 2 years no matter the place of purchase.

I still have my KD 9s, Lebron 15/16/17 no pops.
Ahhh, ok! That sure brings a piece of mind. I love love love air bubbles, but I was afraid they would pop and then the shoe would become useless! So as long as I buy straight from Nike, there’s a 2 year warranty?

Back
Top Bottom