Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Bron could also be superstitious…playing well in these for the time being, keep going with what works for now 😂

Go shorty, it's your birthday. Bake me a cake it's my birthday 🎂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-174202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-174202_Chrome.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 441
Does zoom foam actually loose some of its springiness after a while? My older pair of Winflo 8’s is starting to loose some cushioning.

not in my experience but if you step on a nail or your zoom pops, nike considers that a defect in which you are entitled to compensation. Ive had many shoes and only had to send 2-3 pair back to nike (thank goodness). I also had the lebron 8-10 and never had any issues with the air max bag.

Most of us should be good with this model. As many have stated before me, lebron must have a foot issue to not be wearing this sig. most of his sig shoes are built for ppl like him who are tall, big, and heavy who need a shoe that will take a beating w/o cause for concern.

Man I'm impatiently waiting on the blk red pair. Seeing how delayed they've been in the US I have a feeling it's gonna be forever til we get them in OZ😭😭😭😭😭
Pay a little extra and get them from ebay or stockx/goat. If you have it of course. Who knows when they'll actually come out

Pay a little extra and get them from ebay or stockx/goat. If you have it of course. Who knows when they'll actually come out
Unfortunately can't go Ebay route as USPS is not shipping to Australia for the time being. I refuse to buy off stockx but I'll look into Goat. Thing is these eventually will release here and mostly nobody cares about brons here so they will be an easy pickup.

Ahhh, ok! That sure brings a piece of mind. I love love love air bubbles, but I was afraid they would pop and then the shoe would become useless! So as long as I buy straight from Nike, there’s a 2 year warranty?

its 2 years from the manufacturing date which is on the shoe tag. Returns must be from a defect like the sole warping or a air Bag popping. The Jordan 28s were known for that… but don’t abuse the system.. if it’s an actual defect they give you a voucher for the full msrp to Nike.com

Makes sense.

While the other CWs announced might sell better, I guess there's some positive that the Sweatsuits are still sitting on WishATL.

if the sweatsuits had shock dropped on snkrs first, I probably would have impulsively tried to get a pair, but with plenty of opportunities to have already gotten them, and passing so far, I guess I don't really need them. Plus I know nike is coming for my pockets when the NBA city gear drops. Will hold out for Space Jam or that seahawks colored pair

Back
Top Bottom