Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Saw them today. Aesthetically I love them. On foot, they are a fat no!!

TTS for those who care.
3A0B3E98-ACD9-423A-A0E8-07F42825431E.jpeg

1B1743B3-30DE-4FC0-833A-C926EBE75090.jpeg

Lmao!! Jeans are scrub jeans for after work. It has nothing to do with the jeans or denim on why I hate them on foot.

its really just the weight and abnormal heel bubble that makes them feel unstable.

They feel that unstable?

They feel that unstable?
The pair I tried on, when the heel bubble compressed, it felt tippy. That’s my opinion. I may try them once available on Nike on court. That way if I don’t like em, they can go back worn. They’re a hard sell for me after playing in the GT cut and Xxx6. I can def see the appeal casually.

The pair I tried on, when the heel bubble compressed, it felt tippy. That’s my opinion. I may try them once available on Nike on court. That way if I don’t like em, they can go back worn. They’re a hard sell for me after playing in the GT cut and Xxx6. I can def see the appeal casually.

That's what I felt about the Lebron 17 just wearing them casually, but it sort of went away. I was wondering if these would be similar with the size of the air bubble.

For anyone that has the EP version, does it seem like they run wide ? My hope is not. I had some Jordan XXXV PF’s and they fit too loose for my personal taste

Nope, online
You seem to be knowledgeable with Nike, so I have another question.

If I buy a shoe second hand (from eBay, GOAT, or something similar) does the 2 year warranty still apply? I like buying from Nike, but they don’t carry the LeBron 15 or 16 any more.

Last edited:
You seem to be knowledgeable with Nike, so I have another question.

If I buy a shoe second hand (from eBay, GOAT, or something similar) does the 2 year warranty still apply? I like buying from Nike, but they don’t carry the LeBron 15 or 16 any more.
I don't think it applies if you don't purchase from nike. Any 15s or 16s would be too old to be covered by the 2 year warranty anyway.

Saw them today. Aesthetically I love them. On foot, they are a fat no!!

TTS for those who care.
3A0B3E98-ACD9-423A-A0E8-07F42825431E.jpeg

1B1743B3-30DE-4FC0-833A-C926EBE75090.jpeg
It's the first time I've said this since the 15s, but this is a lebron model you might could get off with some jeans.

russeat.gif

I don't think it applies if you don't purchase from nike. Any 15s or 16s would be too old to be covered by the 2 year warranty anyway.
Ah, that really sucks. What’s your opinion on the 15 VS 16 VS 18? The 18 is available on Nike, which means I have the peace of mind that it’s covered. However, I like the looks of the 15 the best.

Ah, that really sucks. What’s your opinion on the 15 VS 16 VS 18? The 18 is available on Nike, which means I have the peace of mind that it’s covered. However, I like the looks of the 15 the best.
the 15 is probably my favorite aesthetically of the three. The 18 Is comfortable but the tongue is a bit of a design flaw. I think the 16 was pretty well regarded as a performance model.

Warranty is 2 years anywhere from the production date on the size tag I believe.

They don't ask for your receipt. If you pass the approval process you receive a credit for Nike stores in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom