Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I can agree with that.

I would personally put the 16 over the 19 myself.
See I love the 16. I think many thought it was a letdown after the 15 but I love it. Having said that, as far as the silhouette goes, I'll put the 19 over the 16. 16 had some banger CW and if we are talking blk red Lebrons the 16 is one of the best. The lion on the heel was an amazing touch.

No problem with this statement. I'd say they're easily the best Lebron since the 8. If I had to pick a top 3 it would

(4 as an honorable mention)

Naw, best Bron since the 13.

9, 10, 11 and 13 were all dope. They went to hell after that, I did like the 18 though.

No problem with this statement. I'd say they're easily the best Lebron since the 8. If I had to pick a top 3 it would

(4 as an honorable mention)
I can dig that list. Mine would look like this:
1. 8-The absolute best Lebron hands down.
2. 15-Just a dope shoe that revived the line.
3. 4-Way ahead of it's time.
4. 9-Best CW front to back.
Honorable mentions:
16&19

Naw, best Bron since the 13.

9, 10, 11 and 13 were all dope. They went to hell after that, I did like the 18 though.
9's were uncomfortable and made of cheap materials. As mentioned, CW's were dope.
10's were a cool shoe but I think cheaply made as well and the color ways started to get gimmicky. Olympics were baller though NGL.
11's are classics in my opinion. King's pride being the highest.
13 was like a bad number 1 draft pic for me. I liked them a lot despite them not being high on everyone else's list but the color ways where meh overall and I don't remember Lebron wearing them a lot

9's were uncomfortable and made of cheap materials. As mentioned, CW's were dope.
10's were a cool shoe but I think cheaply made as well and the color ways started to get gimmicky. Olympics were baller though NGL.
11's are classics in my opinion. King's pride being the highest.
13 was like a bad number 1 draft pic for me. I liked them a lot despite them not being high on everyone else's list but the color ways where meh overall and I don't remember Lebron wearing them a lot
Straight facts here. One of the biggest reasons I'm not a huge fan of the X were the cheap materials and yeah very gimmicky colorways. I only own 2 pairs of Xs now. Having said that the cushioning on them is banay. I love the XI silhouette but man they were insanely uncomfortable. I only have the KP pair as a memento. Got rid of all my other XIs. The 13 is one of the worst shoes in history to me. They are an embarrassment to the Lebron line imo.

Straight facts here. One of the biggest reasons I'm not a huge fan of the X were the cheap materials and yeah very gimmicky colorways. I only own 2 pairs of Xs now. Having said that the cushioning on them is banay. I love the XI silhouette but man they were insanely uncomfortable. I only have the KP pair as a memento. Got rid of all my other XIs. The 13 is one of the worst shoes in history to me. They are an embarrassment to the Lebron line imo.
You got a good list as well.
I thought the 15's were dope but for some reason I could never get into them.
4's were ahead of they're time for real. When they retro them I hope they do It properly. I would like to see how that concept would be executed with modern aesthetics.

You got a good list as well.
I thought the 15's were dope but for some reason I could never get into them.
4's were ahead of they're time for real. When they retro them I hope they do It properly. I would like to see how that concept would be executed with modern aesthetics.
Yeah I hope if/when they do that they don't come out with goofy colorways...like a Lakers pair.

Two of the worst Lebron's

0406189F-BEA3-4695-A0B6-77C993D03A6F.jpeg

A913495D-6601-4EC1-BC05-67AA0102546C.jpeg

Ya’ll crazy.

Back
Top Bottom