Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Hol up, we were talking about court performance this whole time? I was just talking looks. :lol:

I havent played in Brons in forever, last was the 9 which were ok but the grip sucked if I remember. My FAVORITE ball shoe EVER though were the Lebron 7 PS. I wrecked those joints.
The traction is super inconsistent on the 9's. I was talking about looks and court performance, lol. :D

The 7 was the launching pad for what the line is now. For that reason and aesthetically I think the 7 ranks pretty high up there. This is probably my favorite colorway. Got these deadstock for a mind boggling steal yesterday size 13 too
I definitely agree with you… the 7 is my favorite model aesthetically! The original colorway is my fave and I caught them for
83555EB9-BB42-4B32-9A3D-3238364DBA8D.jpeg
200$ on eBay this year.

The 7 was the launching pad for what the line is now. For that reason and aesthetically I think the 7 ranks pretty high up there. This is probably my favorite colorway. Got these deadstock for a mind boggling steal yesterday size 13 too

7’s were dope, and like I said before the 7 PS I absolutely loved to ball in. It was actually my boys and he let me use em a couple of times and I was like bruh you know you aint getting these back. :lol:

I definitely agree with you… the 7 is my favorite model aesthetically! The original colorway is my fave and I caught them for
83555EB9-BB42-4B32-9A3D-3238364DBA8D.jpeg
200$ on eBay this year.
200? Naw I couldn’t do that but the shoe is beautiful. Back when Nike bball was slappin some bangers on all fronts

Really? Lol. What the heck. Are they wearable?
Yes but I always note that it's at buyers own risk. I was pulling 400 for white/blk/red 6s. Back in the day when you could get these older models for like 50 a piece on clearance I was loading up on them and everyone thought I was crazy

200? Naw I couldn’t do that but the shoe is beautiful. Back when Nike bball was slappin some bangers on all fronts

IMO, the model itself is hella fire however the full-length air max bag is hard and actually hurts my feet after a while even in the retros. I actually prefer the bag in the 8 and 10s over the 7, but like someone else recently said, the 7 was pinnacle that revived the lebron line

11s get hate for no reason, one of my favorite brons. 13s were boo boo tho.
11’s get hate because of the big controversy with Lebron not wearing them. IIRC it was a problem with the foamposite in the toe area.

13’s were such buns that Lebron wore the Soldiers for his 2016 championship run instead. Imagine the 13’s being his champ shoe :stoneface:

Feel like these ain’t dropping till X Mas…

Wonder how they gonna do these and the WTT’s with only two months left and nothing announced

Wonder why they got those Cream colored 19s on StockX and not the Tune Squads...

Back
Top Bottom