Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

14 > 16 to me. I'm speaking from a design standpoint and not colorway or performance. I never hooped in either so I don't know but I imagine 16s win that battle. 16s also had far better colorways but if you guys remember the 14 got completely scrapped of its initial design and had a later than usual release because of it. I was and still am sprung once they finally unveiled that out of nowhere colorway. Aesthetically it's far more interesting than the 16 even though I have no problem with the 16 at all because they delivered on colorways

Bro LeBron hardly wears his own damn shoes. And yeah, what might be good for Bron might not be a fit for others. And weren’t you the one saying everything is cheap materials and Bs compared to the past? How the hell do the 14s not fit that category lmao

Bron hardly wears his own shoes? I havent seen that man wear anything on court but his own shoes since 2004.

Now I know you mean (or hope you mean) he wears a modified version but its still “his shoe”.

DB22EDC9-FFD5-4D26-A32E-39D66AC4B74F.jpeg
23C0BCCA-F57E-4042-8CF1-326465DE11EA.jpeg
65821E60-8934-44FB-ADB4-B0E0F8D7D804.jpeg

686331FF-1ADB-445A-914B-216F9182219C.jpeg

Mad bland you say? :wink:

Ever seen Watch the Throne? Buzz light year? Martin? Heritage? I promise? MLPS? And King?

“Bland” is hardly the word I would use to describe such a beautiful shoe.

Bland isnt the word, trash suits it alot better.

14 > 16 to me. I'm speaking from a design standpoint and not colorway or performance. I never hooped in either so I don't know but I imagine 16s win that battle. 16s also had far better colorways but if you guys remember the 14 got completely scrapped of its initial design and had a later than usual release because of it. I was and still am sprung once they finally unveiled that out of nowhere colorway. Aesthetically it's far more interesting than the 16 even though I have no problem with the 16 at all because they delivered on colorways
I actually think the 14 soldier looks better than the original 14. The 15 looks better than the 14 and 16. It's just so sleek, even though performance is kinda lacking on it.

DB22EDC9-FFD5-4D26-A32E-39D66AC4B74F.jpeg
Mad bland you say? :wink:

Ever seen Watch the Throne? Buzz light year? Martin? Heritage? I promise? MLPS? And King?

“Bland” is hardly the word I would use to describe such a beautiful shoe.

Why did you post all these pics?

If someone thinks they're bland you just proved their point.

I don't even think they're that bad and have a couple of pair(King and I Promise), but those certainly didn't help your case

If trash = $250 - $350, I need to start saving mine! Can't believe I've just been giving it away to the garbage man for all these years.

Spending up to $350 means it isnt trash? Trash is a strong word my apologies, but its awful. Im sure it feels decent on court though if you want any redeeming qualities about it.

Spending up to $350 means it isnt trash? Trash is a strong word my apologies, but its awful. Im sure it feels decent on court though if you want any redeeming qualities about it.
I do agree that just because you spend a lot of money on a shoe doesn't mean it's "good". But I do get offended when someone calls one of my favorite shoes trash.

They do also feel really good on court, if you've never tried them out. Those air units do wonders for speed.

Another thing I like about the majority of LeBrons is that they have FlyWire cables, which makes the shoe fit so dang well. (Wearing LB W.5’s right now)

Back
Top Bottom