Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Thanks for the help! Got these in today guys. One pair is being sacrificed to the gods for the uniform 19 😈

I had a chance to buy those DS but I can’t deal with the crumble. They’d most likely literally fall apart, I’ll just wait for them to retro them one day.

Very nice shoes though!

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn.... that was a blessing for what your going through with these 19s. That's what's up man. Wish I had some of that luck right about now lol
Keep your eyes peeled there's almost always a steal out there somewhere. I flip for a living so I'm kind of always hunting

From a 75 year old man in Montana. 100 each 😁

I can imagine…

1637017048875.jpeg

Those are definitely going to crumple.

I wore my west coast pair just to warm up shooting around a few years ago and the sole blew up like an elephant stomping his feet and I'm not even that big of a guy.

Last edited:
Dammmmm. How many kicks you got man??
A few!
Those are definitely going to crumple.

I wore my west coast pair just to warm up shooting around a few years ago and the sole blew up an elephant stomping his feet and I'm not even that big of a guy.
A lot of what I sell is new old stock like that. It's mostly for collectors. I make sure to pre-warn that the buyer has to wear at their own risk

Back
Top Bottom