Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Did any of you guys who ordered the sweatsuit colorway from WishATL get the card that came with the shoes?

Got my sweatsuit coltoeay

now I gotta find out which bldg they delivered my blk/red because the moron DHL worker delievered to the wrong building. Wow. Same alt number wrong bldg.
mind you I had put in a request to have it stay at the hub for me to pick up

Clean

Attachments

• 20211120_121328.jpg
    20211120_121328.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20211120_115755.jpg
    20211120_115755.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 57
lovely. wearing my pair now. i got the card albeit bent/ :lol: These 19's cant be a smooth thing can it?

but yeah, the 19 is amazing. so plush. i went half size down.
The only sig line left that continuously keeps feeling like you just bought something from a sig line. Know what I mean? That inner excitement if you will

Finally got shipping information on my sweatsuits. How have they been missing in action for 2 whole weeks then magically appear 4 hours after I file a claim? Oh well just glad to know they've been found. The only unfortunate thing is they've probably already yellowed by now 🤪

Finally got shipping information on my sweatsuits. How have they been missing in action for 2 whole weeks then magically appear 4 hours after I file a claim? Oh well just glad to know they've been found. The only unfortunate thing is they've probably already yellowed by now

UPS, FedEx -
E4F8B132-7D85-4D69-A472-C0949100E702.jpeg

How do they feel compared to the 17s.
I would say you have a similar feel under foot, with maybe the exception that the 19 has a wider base so you're really feeling all of the comfort. As far as the upper there's a little more freedom of movement. This construction is very very interesting because you're basically wearing a low cut sneaker with these added side panels. Whereas with the 17 you have that one piece knit. It's a really nice feel for wearing casually

Funny...a lot of initial reactions to the 19 were iffy...they seem to be one of the most comfortable brons to date. Really wish we'd get a RD here in Oz.

Back
Top Bottom